FS: Audiolab 8000Q pre amp

Item: Audiolab 8000Q pre amp
Price: $450
Item Condition: as new
Reason for selling: upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank deposit

For sale is an Audiolab 8000Q pre amp in first class condition. This would suit a new buyer, it is in such good condition, and the remote still has the protective cellophane. Soundwise the bass is full and solid, the mids are rich and detailed and the highs very smooth - its musically very satisfying. 

Comes with everything - original box, complete packaging, remote control, manual and power cable.

Edited by rob2

I'm not aware there were different models. On the machine it has the Huntingdon address but nothing specifically saying 'made in England' or China for that matter. Its pretty heavy and very solid.

Does anyone have any clues why I'm getting a server error when I try to upload pics?

Edited by rob2

I'm not aware there were different models. On the machine it has the Huntingdon address but nothing specifically saying 'made in England' or China for that matter. Its pretty heavy and very solid.

Does anyone have any clues why I'm getting a server error when I try to upload pics?

Marc has just said in another thread that there is a server error or something like that and that he's on it.

According to this link http://theartofsound.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-24442.html you can tell the country of manuf from the serial no.  Serial A-F is UK made, pre TAG, G or higher, TAG-made. I have one of the earlier ones and love it partnered with the 8000P. P GLWTS

Edited by peterears1

There is a G in the middle of the serial number so I guess its TAG made.

Its still a fine pre amp and I think no real difference from the 8200. And its a great price for an as-new pre amp.

Edited by rob2

Would be one of the last  uk made ones with the tag boards

Close to a pa20r  which I owned once

Good pre  for the dollars  and good luck with the sale

Edited by david j

The Different  between Old/New  Audiolab  8000Q  where is it Made? ( UK & China ) Pictures below . The one Made in UK Are clearly Said Made In England Also there is A Pair Of XLR connector Upgradable & the other ..............