Subwoofer - BK Electronics XLS300 Mk2

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Canberra region
State: ACT
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further Information

RRP GBP 414 (plus shipping from UK, converts to approx $1150 - $1200 AUD).

Forward firing sub featuring 10" Peerless driver and a 300 watt amp. Light oak veneer. Purchased new, direct from Bk Electronics in the UK, in late 2022.

This is the revamped version of the XLS200 mk2 as the amp was bootsed up to 300 watts and its been renamed the XLS300 Mk2.

I am only selling as I now have loudspeakers which dont require a sub woofer in my room.

BK Electronics make quality sub woofers and sell direct to consumers which makes them truly excellent value. 

Comes with original packaging and 3m low level RCA cable and spikes for carpet.

http://www.bkelec.com/HiFi/Sub_Woofers/XLS200.htm

I also have Soundcare M8 Superspikes (which are feet to help isolate the sub from the floor) which I will list separately but can bundle in to this purchase for a discounted price. You'll see them included in one of the photos just so you can see how the sub looks with the Superspike feet but they are not included in this listing/asking price.

So you can estimate shipping costs, the box weighs 21kg and dimensions are 43cm wide x 43cm deep x 50cm high. My postocode is 2620.

sub 3.jpg

sub 2.jpg

sub 4.jpg

sub 5.jpg

sub 6.jpg