Shipping & Pickup Options

Shipping: Not available
Pickup: Available

Auditioning

No

Reason for Selling

No Reason Entered

Further Information

Turntable runs smoothly and has been polished.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER

There are electrical safety standards that apply to private sellers (individuals) for both new and second hand equipment that connects to mains power. It is the responsibility of the seller to ensure their product being offered for sale complies with the electrical safety standards applicable to them for the country or state in which they reside. Click here for more information.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Had the SP10 for a few years now, never got round to build a plinth. It is in excellent running condition, the speeds runs stable. I had it polished to a high sheen and had a new Technics badge/label on the right side of plinth. It could do with a new neon bulb for the strobe. I have added additional photos on my profile.

Edited by Bern2a
On 12/5/2024 at 4:57 PM, Bern2a said:

Had the SP10 for a few years now, never got round to build a plinth. It is in excellent running condition, the speeds runs stable. I had it polished to a high sheen and had a new Technics badge/label on the right side of plinth. It could do with a new neon bulb for the strobe. I have added additional photos on my profile.

Hi

Has the power supply capacitors been upgraded or is it all original?

This ad is now closed to further comments.

To Top