Under the Dome (the Project)

You don't like Two Broke Girls?

Off topic

I dont like dumb Americans or at least the idea that you have to play dumb (American) to be funny.

I watch Seinfeld with my daughter and she thinks it is hilarious, I know its getting a bit old now but he was a good comedic writer.

Under the dome lost me in the first few minutes with a cow being sliced in half -huh? If the dome was that thin then surely it wouldnt be able to sustain its own weight, now if the cow got squashed..

...sounds a lot like the same story, just with a dome keeping people locked in with other instead of a deadly mist. 

I experienced both once when camping; but the dome tent was keeping me in while the 'deadly mist' was making me want to get out...

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone following Under The Dome?  Seems all a bit silly, but Mrs. Milo & I are sucked in...trapped at the tv on Tuesday nights.

Actually we wait for some lead time for the pvr to record, so we can skip the ads!

(I was going to write is anyone following "The Dome", but the wife has correctly pointed out that the Green Guide has it listed as "Under the Dome".)

The Simpons satire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_LsYqL7hnc