New Products

Lenehan Audio

Hi Guys        

YUP   I'm still here  :)   I've been super busy with  new loudspeakers and cables ! also I have a new loudspeaker topper prototype and cable supports. 

The firstly  3way 15inch .  Big speaker and designed to not only go loud and fill a huge room But be ACCURATE and correct in respect of the most important criteria .   By this I mean very low distortion and very accurate 3D imaging and sound staging .

This new speaker must be capable of doing what an ML2 can do yet play lower and at big levels .  I,ve spent 3months so far on this design and should have them running hopefully in around another 2 months .

I'm also working with the new Purifi 6.5inch Bass driver !! an exceptional driver but quite difficult to make work . 

Just a catch up Lads :)   As soon as Ive got some working prototypes I'll post some pics .      

Regards   Mike Lineman

• Like 11

Hi John

ok mate we're on ! your Martens are the target :)   can I offer you a trade in deal right now  :) :) 

Hope Ive got them running when you come up John !

Cheers Mike

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...
On 30/05/2022 at 2:27 PM, Southie Adam said:

@Lenehan Audio

Hi Mike, 

Andy updates to the new speakers?  You had a couple of prototypes you were talking about, 3-way and 2-way - with a new shape.  How is it all going?  Would surely  love to see some pics !!!!!

Hi Adam

Yes guys I'm still around and every second is going into the development of two new Loudspeakers !! a large 3way 15inch design and a 6.5inch two way ! Im working on the twoway at the moment !

I want and intend this to be the worlds most accurate and BEST Loudspeaker !! ( sure mate you wish )  it will be up there in price though .

I will be posting some pics soon.               Regards Mike Lenehan

LenehanAudio

• 4 months later...
On 21/10/2022 at 11:00 PM, Lenehan Audio said:

Hi muon.       Not yet ! I’ve got three projects running at once . I’m turning the running of the business over to my son Andrew now so a few things on hold 

Regards. Mike 

Sounds like you will have a bit more time to enjoy simple pleasures, with less on your plate :)

I was just curious as I finally got some of the originals for my ML-1's and now used correctly instead of back during the tour when I didn't use them correctly, I'm pretty amazed at how much clearer things are, and It's even more evident at higher volumes 🥰

IMO these are a must have accessory for any ML-1 owner.

Hope you enjoy the change, Mike.