d - download subtitle

t - select audio track

l - select subtitle track

x - stop playing

UI hotkeys

F2 - go back

pls add on as we discover...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you use a keyboard ?you can look at the V9 IR and Bt enable remote .

Better to wait for offical Firmware.

Poster wall ver4.0 coming , if no issue can wait .....

Reset/ rebuild IMG , will be upload soon , too much update no good wan , Refresh is the way .....

you use a keyboard ?you can look at the V9 IR and Bt enable remote .

i’m using the logitech wireless kb. i need to slowly find out what are the hotkeys.

do you know which key is the equivalent of the “menu“ key?

i’m using the logitech wireless kb. i need to slowly find out what are the hotkeys.

do you know which key is the equivalent of tge “menu “ key?

On my MS keyboard Shif+ windows

For user who want to try out the x,xx30 ver , pls do a backup of your moive poster first.else if any custom image may loss....

Thanks for the trade in and got my New Zidoo Z1000 pro. Can install the beta x,xx30G into Z1000Pro?

It is normal for the poster wall to disappear after a shut down or restart? And need to re-scan again? Z1000 pro.

poster wall is the app , are you refer to the poster in the library ?

there are setting where you store the poster if you store on a portable hdd , once you unplug the poster will gone also .

Installed the latest beta firmware 030.

Unable to sign in to YouTube but sign in to Playstore works fine. Already register the GGID.

What’s the difference between the preinstalled YouTube and Netflix?

I went to playstore to search for YouTube and it still allow me to install the one on playstore.

ZIDOO applications

Installed by default in the ZIDOO player, there are recommended apps to use because they are designed to work best with this device unless you have specific reason to us eg. KODI

c340f49ca1748bc02d12bc00566493eb.jpg

* Home Theater v3: Supports full and accurate automatic media tracking, thumbnails, posters and search and must complement Zidoo team for having this proprietary movie jukebox which in my opinion the best jukebox thank the competition. Version 3.0 is even more refined with addition options to meet your customization layout. What I like best is the

What I like best is you get the trailer playing alongside with the other relating info about the title, actors, etc after selecting a movie inside the poster.

67e4c34f0c12b77664c4cfe63d678a6d.jpg

Like all movies jukeboxes, there are files which are not recognized by the application and you can add them manually to complete the wall.

Me. The BD iso playback colour space is still wrong ( Letterbox appear dark grey instead of black). If play normal media files no issue.

2.1.28(if not wrong) is still better.

Yesterday after experiment with the colourspace, Hdmi settings, HDR to SDR settings; etc of the (non 4k) JVC projector, Marantz AVR & X9S player; realised as long play back 2160p media files from diff sources; will have dark grey letterbox. HD and those 4K media that is 3840 by (smaller than 2160p height) will show with black letterboxes.

Read the forum, and force flash back the 2.1.1 firmware, and later OTA update to 2.1.28. Then no issue. Phew!

Means firmware  2.1.3 and above got issue with the colourspace conversion.

ba9fc613ac3df0ad23a292d146305bf4.jpg

Music Player v6: Randomly select different music formats from my library of music and play them from the player or from the phone App works well with version 6. It support  SACD, DFF, DSF, MDA, M4A, WAV, FLAC and CUE.  Didn’t test out Spotify and Apple Music and would expect their playback has no issues. Reason being both the Z1000 Pro and Z9X are running firmware without the “G”. This will happen later.

New firmwares 6.0.35 beta (G and non-G versions) are now out for testing.  For Z9X, Z10 Pro, Z1000 Pro.

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/beta-version-6-0-35-for-z9x-z10-pro-z1000-pro.80962/

Going to test on Z9X later tonight.  Hoping that this will solve the DV resync issues.

haha...its taking ages to download :P

Hmmm... the new firmware 6.0.35 beta does not resolve the DV playback issue I am hoping for.  Playing back DV mkv movie files through Denon X7200WA to LG C8 still results in intermittent syncing issue (flashing black screen followed by Dolby Vision logo at random intervals - from 20 sec to 2 mins).  This is consistent with other users in Zidoo forum, particularly LG Oled TV owners, but some Sony TV users also reported similar issue.

Strange enough, some of the test files (DV mkv files in different DV profiles) available here either play flawlessly, play in HDR mode or does not play in HDR, but never have any re-syncing issues:

http://www.makemkv.com/download/dvtest/

- P4 LG Dolby Trailer - only play in SDR

- P5 Dolby Amaze - play beautifully in Dolby Vision (and Dolby Atmos of course - this clip never ceases to "amaze" me how well the sound travels all over my living room space, not to mention the thunderstorm bass...)

- P7 FEL GIJoe - only play in HDR mode (DV not triggered)

- P8 MEL GIJoe - play flawlessly in Dolby Vision

- P81 GlassBlowing - play flawlessly in Dolby Vision

These playback characteristics were already observed when I was on FW 6.0.30_G.  So, not really any different in terms of DV playback department.  I guess it will take some time for Zidoo to resolve DV issues.