Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

Spoonsey;107803 wrote:
Yeah, seems like it'll be a different visual impact than TDK but I'm up for it. Hopefully Mycenius will give us some views when his copy arrives.
;)

Yeah,i didnt even really notice it on The Dark Knight so im sure i would be able to handle this as well. The IMAX stuff looked superb though.

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARIKIP;107822 wrote:
Yeah,i didnt even really notice it on The Dark Knight so im sure i would be able to handle this as well.

Especially since HDD says there's only about 9 minutes scattered throughout the 150 minute movie in little 30 second snippets! :eek:

Mark X;107606 wrote:
Sounds like you were on the Australian CD Wow site. The NZ CD Wow site shows all prices in NZ Dollars

You can change the location from a little drop down top left. I was trying to work out if theya were connected with WOW in oz. I went to one in Brizzo about a year ago, my mate took me massive warehouse type place with lots of seriously cheap DVDs, anyone else been there?

JB Hifi in Aus have Star Trek on Blu-ray for $29.98 and The Wizard of Oz for $24.98. So our JB must be $34.98 and $29.98 respectively???? As you can see its been a while since i have had the pleasure of stepping into a local JB....ill definitely be down there tomorrow :).

ARIKIP;107920 wrote:
JB Hifi in Aus have Star Trek on Blu-ray for $29.98 and The Wizard of Oz for $24.98. So our JB must be $34.98 and $29.98 respectively???? As you can see its been a while since i have had the pleasure of stepping into a local JB....ill definitely be down there tomorrow
:)

I thought Star Trek wasn't due till Friday. If it is out already I to will get it tomorrow. :)

Craig;107923 wrote:
I thought Star Trek wasn't due till Friday. If it is out already I to will get it tomorrow.
:)

I think you are right with Friday,its just that a few mates in Oz have already been able to walk into JB Hifi stores and pick up a copy. I see JB here will be selling the Blu-ray version of Star Trek for $39.95.

ARIKIP;107954 wrote:
I think you are right with Friday,its just that a few mates in Oz have already been able to walk into JB Hifi stores and pick up a copy. I see JB here will be selling the Blu-ray version of Star Trek for $39.95.

Yep - the crooks are a few days ahead of us with this one. Some Oz members on the AVS forums have already commented very favourably. I'll be off to JB Queen Street tomorrow morning to purchase.;)

forgot to say when i was in big w mt ommaney this morning they had Sky Crawlers on blu for $28.95 i think it was smile.gif

I just bought myself a copy. I overheard one of the guys that each store only 20 copies each at this pricepoint, so you better be quick!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy & BD-Live) [blu-ray] (2009)

Price: $17.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

http://www.amazon.com/Potter-Half-Blood-Bl...5318&sr=1-1 ^_^

works out $25.97 per single title delivered :)

i want it :ninja:

going to have to beg tonight :rolleyes:

How do you qualify for free shipping outside the US?