Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can confirm U1 and U2 boxset is $47.99 and is part of B2G1F at JBH store. however, note that the sound is not TrueHD/DTS-HD.

PQ is good though (on U2 which i have tested).

Also saw it for $47.99 which is down from previous $55. Too bad the boxset is not in the B2G1F sale but the individual disc is in the JB near me.

Hi All,

Inetvideo are having another 50% off shipping sale for orders of $49 US. They currently also have the Austin Powers Box Set for $24.99 (US) which is pritty cheap with this type of postage. Link:

http://search.inetvideo.com/search?w=blu-ray&view=grid

You might also be able to pick up the HD DVD title that you missed out of (have around 100), or those uber rare Anchor Bay title. Can anyone guess which one I'm being sarcastic about?? :P:lol:

Best Regards,

Mathew

Hi All,

Inetvideo are having another 50% off shipping sale for orders of $49 US. They currently also have the Austin Powers Box Set for $24.99 (US) which is pritty cheap with this type of postage. Link:

Best Regards,

Mathew

Hi, have you used this company before for either new or used discs? Are the used ex rental? What are their shipping times and packaging like?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, have you used this company before for either new or used discs? Are the used ex rental? What are their shipping times and packaging like?

Thanks in advance.

I have bought both new and used disks before them, as do many of us here. The used disks are normally in reasonably good condition, I can't really tell if they are ex-rental or not though. Sometimes you even get new disks if you are lucky. Shipping times is very fast. The disks are normally received within a week of shipped date.

On another note, I have a handful of titles I am keen on so I will most likely put an order in either tomorrow or Monday night. If anyone just want to order 1-2 titles, I am quite happy to include in my order. Just send me a PM.

I can confirm what Sschen states about inetvideo postage as being spot on the money. I currently have 1 order I'm waiting on from them, along with another 2 I have recieved in the last 2 weeks. The only small thing that happens frim time to time is that a title that you have ordered is no longer in stock so you get a refund or swap for another title. This normally happens with HD DVD titles though.

On a positive note, many of their titles are Canadian which means they are distrubited through Alliance. Due to this, some of the titles which are Region A locked in the US are not with Alliance. One example is Shall We Dance, it's region locked in the US but my copy is region free. Don't count on this though, but see it as a possible bonus.

I have bought both new and used disks before them, as do many of us here. The used disks are normally in reasonably good condition, I can't really tell if they are ex-rental or not though. Sometimes you even get new disks if you are lucky. Shipping times is very fast. The disks are normally received within a week of shipped date.

On another note, I have a handful of titles I am keen on so I will most likely put an order in either tomorrow or Monday night. If anyone just want to order 1-2 titles, I am quite happy to include in my order. Just send me a PM.

Thanks all. It's great to have another place to purchase with a few bargains. There doesn't seem to be a great variety of titles, but the prices on what they do have seem way low. With the dollar so poor at the moment, amazon.com is not much of a happy option.

I just realised that they are an ebay store I have visited before, however their prices on Ebay appear to be higher.

Added to the bookmarks. Thanks again.

I find it annoying until you click into a title, you can't see it's not available (in stock) and there's no way to backorder. In a way, I prefer them to either state that at the thumbnail, or just remove it entirely from their list. <_<

• Volunteer
Jb's in Joondalup, WA have a extensive selection on buy 2 get 1 free.

Picked up both Alien Vs Predator movies plus X-Files - I want To Believe for $72.

You're gonna wish you'd picked up anything other than X-Files. :wacko::blink:

• Volunteer
Maybe,

whilst those three titles aren't critically aclaimed, I just want them!

I'll put you down for first refusal if I sell <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It'll definitely be a refusal, mine was listed in the trade thread before I even finished watching it. :blush:

But you never know, everyone has different taste. :unsure:

picked up quantum of solace for $31.45 at kmart today, after told the guy big W is doing something around that price.

the guy didnt check and just match it. I know that they have a few die hard boxset on shelves, doing for $129.00. I bought 2 sets last time 2months, one for me and one for my brother, and got it for $58 each, think he gave me a discount of 10% matching price or something, after I told them sanity is doing it for $64.99.

So thats like less than $15 per disc, cant complain.

For anybody with a Domayne in your area they seem to be closing their electronics side (quietly) I found a BR bin with about a two dozen titles at 50% of RRP prices from $25 up to $40 (less 50%)

I saw chicken little, Last Sam, League of Gents, Speed, Under SIege, Dinosaur,

What do you mean? They are getting out of TVs etc as well?

Looks to be the case. ISnt Domayne also owned by Gerry Harvey? Seeing as HN isnt doing so well not surprised that he would be getting Domaybe out of Electrical seeing as its a flat market atm.

Looks to be the case. ISnt Domayne also owned by Gerry Harvey? Seeing as HN isnt doing so well not surprised that he would be getting Domaybe out of Electrical seeing as its a flat market atm.

Well, no half price BDs from Alexandria in Sydney. Doesn't look like they are getting out of it rather changing over to Harvey Norman in this case.

Guest PLG1962
Just grabbed Pinocchio and Sleeping Beauty from DSE in the 2 4 $60 deal :)

Forgot to mention that they also gave me a $5 off coupon where if you spend $50 you get $50 off :D

You mean $5 off?

It is better to grap QoS and one other <$40 Bluray for $60 from DSE. Those 2 for $60 doesn't sound much of a bargain first but if you can find some recent releases you like but not in the JB B2G1F deal, $30 a disc is pretty good value indeed. BTW my QoS order from fishpond is still in the "Item Scanned at Shelf Location" stage. Not much hope of watching it this weekend.

Thanks for the DSE special! Picked up Goldfinger and the new Futurama for $60.

Guest john-andrew
Looks to be the case. Isn't Domayne also owned by Gerry Harvey? Seeing as HN isnt doing so well not surprised that he would be getting Domaybe out of Electrical seeing as its a flat market atm.

Not surprizing as they're downsizing. Well, Campbelltown Domayne have closed its doors recently.

Well, no half price BDs from Alexandria in Sydney. Doesn't look like they are getting out of it rather changing over to Harvey Norman in this case.

I thought a Harvey Norman store already there. Well, one of them have to close?