FS: Hitachi FT5500 am/fm tuner

Item Condition: used - excellent condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Tura Beach
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT
Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising

Further information:

A classic am/fm tuner from Hitachi and the early '80s. It has their highly regarded FCCS (Field Condition Computer Servo) tuning system which optimises the signal for the best performance. It reviewed very well in Grammophone magazine but I can't locate a copy of the review. 

As seen in the pics, it comes with original and complete packaging, instructions, and antennas, and I have included a basic rca lead with gold-plated plugs to get the new owner going.

There are some marks/blemishes on the top cover unfortunately but they are not big dings and dents (see the pics).

This one is silver finish. I have a bronze finish one as well which I am planning to list when I list the matching amplification in case anyone is looking for a matched set.

Shipping with insurance is easily available with Australia Post at extra cost. I am open to discussing the total price including shipping.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG