Bill’s boutique solid copper RCA interconnect 1m

Item Condition: New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Beautiful Brissy
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer, beer, wine
Reason for selling: Cos I can

Further information:   

After months of trialing so many designs of cables, I have finally come up with one that IMHO will blow your socks off 

This cable is hand made from the ground up.  Using pure solid copper wire. 3 differing thicknesses.  Hand wound.  Huge air dialectic and then encased in thick pvc.   This is then shielded in hand wound copper foil.   Locking Neotech RCA termination.   I have steered  away from the exotic RCA plugs, as after blind testing so many ( my self and others) there is almost no difference and I find the Neotech to be a great fit for this cable.   This way I can keep the cable to a reasonable price ( as I always do ) 

These cables do take a while to make, so please don’t expect them the same day as order ( as I do have a real job also )

Sound signature I would describe as tonally full .  Great detail but not quite as detailed as the silver version with great soundstage, full midrange and great  bass.   Might be describes as a little warmer than the silver version 

They also look stunning 

Price includes postage 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

ABBD72BF-8254-44A3-A825-5C221AD63526.jpeg

1AB0CB6F-B642-40D3-9F8D-E3BBB6387E46.jpeg

26BFC7EE-A1B8-466D-9D49-FD6DEEBFA708.jpeg

54F852E3-C7A2-450D-BE03-08E432518B5A.jpeg

Edited by Bill125812
  • Like 14
  • Love 1

Just now, TDX said:

Nice, I may need a pair down the track. Is it possible to be made longer? Say 2m, will it affect SQ?

Yes.  Can make lengths up to 3m really.   These is a solid silver version as will.  The ad for that will be up soon 

The problem I have with bill's cables is that the Neo-tech connectors he uses won't go around any of my RCA plugs so they don't actually go in.

I would make sure that the equipment that you are using is compatible.

• Like 1

I edited this comment..... As some of the content. was misleading. 

I have the same issue, but only on some plugs.  

The Neotech's actually go on and off quite easily, when the jacket is unscrewed. 

In my system, I find some RCA plugs which use a jacket that is inline with the clamp, tend to require additional force to go on and off.

Edited by musicbee
  • Like 2

I've been using solid copper RCAs for a long time and they sound good to my ears. I'm using Holfi's 6Ns solid copper RCA all round. Stiff as hell but I love them. I'm short of a pair and Holfi has gone under. Not sure if purity of the copper affects the sounding but what is the purity of the copper you're using and how much will it cost to have a pair in 1.5 m?

Do you also do solid copper speaker cable? 

1 minute ago, musicbee said:

I have the same issue. 

In my system, I find locking connectors do not input fully.

They also require considerable force to get on and off. 

Maybe there is slight variations in RCA size used on equipment? You would think an RCA connector size would be universal. 

With mine it wouldn't go in even if you had a hammer.

20200530_145413.jpg

7 minutes ago, Spider27 said:

Fabulously made cable at super nice price.   Is this cable stiff since it is of solid copper or still flexible/supple?

I actually thought it would be a lot stiffer.  But quite flexible and very light 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gabehcuod said:

The problem I have with bill's cables is that the Neo-tech connectors he uses won't go around any of my RCA plugs so they don't actually go in.

Have you loosened off the outer part of the rca plug. Slid it on and then tightened them up again.  They are locking rca plugs 

1 minute ago, Gabehcuod said:

With mine it wouldn't go in even if you had a hammer.

20200530_145413.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gabehcuod said:

Isn't the cap needed to be turned anticlockwise so make it loose to plug in and turn the cap clockwise to tighten to lock in once plugged in?

That is how I use with WBT plugs..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spider27 said:

Isn't the cap needed to be turned anticlockwise so make it loose to plug in and turn the cap clockwise to tighten to lock in once plugged in?

That is how I use with WBT plugs..

Yes. Exactly.   They are locking plugs 

4 minutes ago, jazzman said:

I've been using solid copper RCAs for a long time and they sound good to my ears. I'm using Holfi's 6Ns solid copper RCA all round. Stiff as hell but I love them. I'm short of a pair and Holfi has gone under. Not sure if purity of the copper affects the sounding but what is the purity of the copper you're using and how much will it cost to have a pair in 1.5 m?

Do you also do solid copper speaker cable? 

Pm me and we can have a chat 

2 minutes ago, Bill125812 said:

Have you loosened off the outer part of the rca plug. Slid it on and then tightened them up again.  They are locking rca plugs 

I feel real dumb right now.
Next time mention that ?

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Just now, musicbee said:

Have you tried loosening the RCA jacket? 

Yeah Bill just mentioned it. I never considered it as i thought it was just opening up the plug to expose the soldering.
My other cables use amphenol or ETI and i didn't know "locking" was a thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Gabehcuod said:

Yeah Bill just mentioned it. I never considered it as i thought it was just opening up the plug to expose the soldering.

All good.  Just gives you the best connection with the post if they are locking 

17 minutes ago, Gabehcuod said:

Welcome to HiEnd plugs ?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gabehcuod said:

I feel real dumb right now.
Next time mention that ?

I made the exact mistake as you with a cable I bought from bill.  Almost broke off the RCA connector on my pi dac.

When I finally,  almost by accident, worked out loosening the plug enable them to slip on easily was much relieved.

Had a few other cables that I had great difficulty with that now easily fitted.

You learn something every day :)

Edited by Winterspace
  • Like 3