Price: $950
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Tasmania
State: Tasmania
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Withdrawn

Edited by 81Vintage
Withdrawn

Hi,

Its a fairly straight forward fit to most turntables, drop in and secure with the large nut from bottom. Considering the audiomods arm is based on an RB300 stock to begin with, then shouldnt be a problem.

Looking at this plinth image attached (assuming its the same as yours) then it looks fine for both rega and SME style arms.

If you have an actual photo of your current baseboard where the arm sits, I can give you a better idea.

Regards,

Phil

avid-hifi-diva-ii-sp-turntables-avid-hifi-628300_1024x1024.jpg

flvvf1kbx8821.jpg

My setup is exactly like the second picture. There is a template/board that the Rega arm attaches to via three screws. I was thinking about upgrading the Rega arm weights with Michell ones, but may just upgrade the whole arm instead.

Then the Audiomods arm should be straight drop in then.

The Michell stuff is nice - I used to have a gyrodec SE in the past and enjoyed it alot before I did my custom build.

All I can say is, the audiomods arm is leagues above any of the stock rega arms. The base price of the RB2000 is more than these are brand new... I know which I would be buying...

Edited by 81Vintage

Yeah thats like the RB800 and 2000 mounts. I think the flange on the Audiomods arm will cover those mounting holes ok.... if it doesnt quite cover them you will need a trim plate/shim to go under it...

The classic 3 is closer to $1500 now with the exchange and import duty that will get tacked on once it lands.

My new S6 arm is closer to $2500 now :(

Yes. I forgot about import duties?

What cartridge weight does your arm accommodate? In your pics it looks like you have two counterweights? My RB 300 can barely accommodate my 10 gram cartridge.

I got the full  2 sets small + large with the adjustable add ons for each as I had a few different carts to use with it.

Have a look in the photo with the box, counterweights and shims.

All are included with the arm so can be setup for any cart weight.

Edited by 81Vintage