PS Audio Integrated on the way

Hi PS Audio listeners

I stumbled across Paul McGowan talking about a new integrated Stellar Strata here.

One box solution with Class A preamp, DAC, headphone amp, streamer. Not sure if power is Class A, D or something else.

I am very interested in this as a tidy solution to all my boxes and bits.

I never listened to PS Audio components however. Lots of positive feedback in this forum and the web. I have high expectations.

What do you think PS audio users?

• Like 1

WOW - Fascinating. Got to hand it to the PS Audio team they don't rest on their laurels when it comes to product development. The new Stellar monoblocks with the tube output stage look interesting, I wonder if the integrated will also have some tube magic. 

3 hours ago, k3here said:

Hi PS Audio listeners

I stumbled across Paul McGowan talking about a new integrated Stellar Strata here.

One box solution with Class A preamp, DAC, headphone amp, streamer. Not sure if power is Class A, D or something else.

I am very interested in this as a tidy solution to all my boxes and bits.

I never listened to PS Audio components however. Lots of positive feedback in this forum and the web. I have high expectations.

What do you think PS audio users?

I am not a PS Audio user (yet) but this looks very very nice indeed.

Pretty likely to have a reletively hefty price tag to it based on the current gear which maybe worse now due to the current economy issues?

Never the less, good quality is good qaulity.

I read through the comments on YouTube and noted a response saying all the information was on the PS Audio site excluding price.  I had look on the website (link below) and there is not much it can't do or cant be set up to do with a whole bunch of input/output options too - also with streaming options via their own app .  Comes in black too.

"Integrated into this analog preamplifier is a stunning, Bob Stadtherr designed, Darren Myer’s voiced, DAC. Based on industry-leading Sabre32 bit Hyperstream architecture, Strata relies upon a fully balanced Class A analog output stage with multiple power supplies, independent jitter-reduced inputs, DSD, I2S, and asynchronous USB."

Here's the link to their website and the product.

https://www.psaudio.com/products/stellar-strata/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/03/2020 at 10:02 AM, sdepass said:

I have PS gear and like it but I wan't to go up a level or three and look at other integrated options. I.E Ch Precision or Gryphon.

WOW Ch Precision is quite a stratospheric leap up from PS Audio : )

Good luck with that !!!

• 3 months later...
On 02/04/2020 at 1:06 PM, sdepass said:

any pictures of your beast/set up?

Hi all

I’m picking up my demo model PS audio stellar Strata integrated today. 
I’m really excited and will be putting it through its paces later today or evening. I’ll take some pics and post them up for you to check out. 
 free to feel free to PM me if you have any questions I can help with. 
kind regards 

Geoff 

HeyNow Hi-Fi 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cardiiiii said:

@Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi what are the specs?

Hi Cardiiiiii

Rather than drop feeding you the power ratings and then the inputs etc 

I’m attaching photos of the specification pages from the manual 

CA45441C-083C-4C10-A197-83639FD5CE5C.thumb.jpeg.6d142c836a6a7b8a75ada8111a360abd.jpeg 

9EF1B244-5D50-4EF2-B070-221F20970A5F.jpeg

kind regards 

Geoff 

Edited by Geoff@HeyNow Hi-Fi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueOceanBoy said:

Ps - Do I see a DB5 under the table?

Yes you do, we got it from a James Bond exhibition at Melbourne museum- that had it and and Jaws’ teeth among other things on display 

• Like 1