A long way

Hello audio friends,

I am 62 years old and have been playing music for 50 years. It all started with an old tube radio, a TV housing and various broadband speaker chassis.

When I was 14 I was able to buy an amplifier with speakers. I earned the money after school at a wholesaler. Later there were these audio test magazines. I devoured every one I could get my hands on. The subsequent systems became better and better but also more expensive.

When I was 35, I moved up to the high-end league. The systems became more and more expensive but not significantly better. I missed the happy times like when I first started. Something had to change.

At 47 I switched to studio technology. In addition, the room acoustics have now also been optimized. I've been working with old English monitors for 2 years and I'm as happy as I was at the beginning of my audio history. Some of the old English monitors are over 40 years old. Everything from the case, crossover and drivers has been revised. Conclusion Ultimately, you don't have to spend a lot of money to enjoy music. It doesn't matter what special attributes a loudspeaker serves. What's more important is that the speaker transmits the soul of the music that touches you. It was a long journey to finally experience music contentedly and happily.

Musical greetings from Germany Agepid