Goods transport Can Syd Bris and return July 23

As per my trip to Melbourne in my last offer, I'm off to Brisbane on 23rd of July. I will most likely leave the night before. Once again, travelling in a VW Passat wagon, empty on the way up, partially loaded coming back. If you need help with transporting gear and having it cared for like a courier won't, let me know. A small fuel donation to cover my additional costs would be appreciated. My return date will be the 24th or 25th.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this thread as a reminder, I'll be setting off around this time next week. If you need any gear, records, small furniture like a rack moved either way between these points, let me know if I can help. 

Just a request to find out if anyone is doing a MEL/ADL trip in the near future. There is a Turntable in Melbourne that I wish to buy. Happy to contribute to fuel costs or bribe with an alcoholic gift.

18 hours ago, rantan said:

Just a request to find out if anyone is doing a MEL/ADL trip in the near future. There is a Turntable in Melbourne that I wish to buy. Happy to contribute to fuel costs or bribe with an alcoholic gift.

I'll be driving to Adelaide in a few weeks, dates yet to be confirmed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm flying up next week....
Oh really? Probabaly difficult to bring this back. It's a mini itx case computer but still probably quite chunky and heavyish. I am in Sydney, whereabouts will you be going back to after cairns?

44 minutes ago, lonewolf said:

Oh really? Probabaly difficult to bring this back. It's a mini itx case computer but still probably quite chunky and heavyish. I am in Sydney, whereabouts will you be going back to after cairns?

Straight back home to Adelbrain unfortunately....

• Like 1

Thanks Mike, your a good man. I’m not sure if the guy I am buying from will wait that long. But if could it would be great. I’ll get back to you.

Thanks once again and have a safe trip.

Regards,

Ollie

• Like 1