SOLD: FS: CONSONANCE CYBER 845 MONO BLOCKS

SOLD

Item: A pair of CONSONANCE CYBER 845 MONO BLOCKS

Price: Withdrawn

Item Condition: Excellent - These amps have been lovingly cared for however there are a couple of dents/marks on the side edge as shown in the pictures. They look far worse in the pictures than in the flesh and must have happened during our recent move as I had not noticed them until I looked them over for this add.

Reason for selling: Wife forced me to. - We have recently moved into a new house and while it is bigger than our old house I am told these are far too big to go in our lounge room.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

Extra Info: Over the years I cycled through a few amps, valve and solid state before finally settling on these. During this journey I found that I was very drawn to the Single ended valve sound, however, found their low power limiting. The Consonance 845's where the solution for me with class A, single ended, 28 watts.

I currently have  Shuguang 845B, National Electronics 5687 and Philips SQE88CC tubes fitted to the amp and will include the additional valves, shown in the pictures, in the sale.

Due to the size & weight,  (approx 30Kg each), a local pick-up preferred.

Happy to answer any questions.

Pictures:

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0658.JPG

IMG_0659.JPG

Edited by Dasher
Withdrawn from sale
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...

"Too big" My arse lol, you can always put them sideways behind your speakers, you'd barely spot them.

I've wanted a pair of these since I first saw them, the only thing stopping me is the complete lack of money. 

You won't find better amps though, as long as you have efficient speakers or are happy with sub-party level music on inefficient ones.

• Like 2

"Too big" My arse lol, you can always put them sideways behind your speakers, you'd barely spot them.

I agree, I had them sitting beside each speaker for a while using very short speaker cables made by Geoff at Aurealis Audio.

I've wanted a pair of these since I first saw them, the only thing stopping me is the complete lack of money.

Me too, I had my eye on these for a long time before the circumstances were right and I was able to get a set. Single ended, pure class A, 28 watt mono block, what's not to like!

For anyone interested, I am happy to throw in the Aurealis speaker cables mentioned above. They are in custom white, (to keep the wife happy) and approx 70cm. 

Hi all, I have had a few queries from interstate but have decided that these will be to difficult to ship, I have adjust the add accordingly.

Also, I have had a few questions about the age of these amps. I am the second owner of these and purchased through SNA. Below is a link to the original add, I hope this helps.