Star Wars Episode V I I I

Just like seeing Easter Eggs on Boxing Day

was Force meant to be a closer ? because it looks like they havent milked all the chocolate yet

http://overmental.com/content/star-wars-episode-viii-faq-everything-we-know-so-far-40084

a December 15 article

new writer and director

Rian Johnson is writing and directing the film. His big previous directing credits are Looper, Brick, and some of the best episodes of Breaking Bad.

• 1 month later...

so?

what does that have to do with Episode VIII exactly ?

do you mean it goes VII then VII.1 then VIII ?

:)

No

Star Wars: Rogue One is the story of the stealing of the plans to blow up the Death Star. So we are jumping backwards here.

Ep VIII will be the continuation of this new 'saga' namely Luke I guess. I'm avoiding all media once again. Like to go in green for the must sees for me.

No

Star Wars: Rogue One is the story of the stealing of the plans to blow up the Death Star. So we are jumping backwards here.

Ep VIII will be the continuation of this new 'saga' namely Luke I guess. I'm avoiding all media once again. Like to go in green for the must sees for me.

It'll be good 8D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYUTO8GwMlk

"The last half of Star Wars: Episode VIII is currently shooting in Malin Head, Ireland. And today, we have the first set video featuring star Daisy Ridley in costume as Rey. She appears to be wearing the same uniform she had on at the end of The Force Awakens, when she meets Luke Skywalker for the first time. Though, we suspect she'll be getting a costume change at some point in the movie, if only to sell more action figures."

http://movieweb.com/star-wars-8-set-video-rey-costume-daisy-ridley/

JSmith :ninja:

• 4 months later...

• 1 year later...
On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 12:08 AM, JSmith said:

When pressed to see if Han is gone for good, Harrison Ford refused to say anything.

I wonder if Han will pop back in sometime as a "force ghost" too like Luke is sure to now? :D

Cool pic;

4f2451f3079637a86b0da2352ce7eed5.jpg

Quite impressed though with Ep.8 and looking forward to 9 now.

JSmith :ninja:

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Sime said:

I’m just waiting till JB have it for sale. 

I paid 36 yesterday for a brand new release.  If this title follows the trend set by BR2049(39 day and date of release), the price will only go up in the coming weeks.  I have not seen one less than $49 for a few weeks.  

2 hours ago, Sime said:

I’m just waiting till JB have it for sale. 

I should note, I didn’t  mean “On sale” but actually stocking it so I can buy it, regardless  of price. 

Well these are now out in the wild! ^_^

I checked at my local BigW and they had a heap of stock, I picked up the standard Bluray 2-disc for $29.

They also had DVD and 3D Bluray but I didn't ask for prices on those.

When I asked about them being available today despite the official release date of the 28th they said the boxes they were delivered in instructed that they would be available for sale today.....

On 26/03/2018 at 8:53 AM, Sime said:

Where did you buy it? @CAVX

My local JB HiFi had a stand at their front door with DVD ($19?), BD $29 and UHD $36.  The UHD comes with the BD 2 disc set, so why not buy it for future proofing given how most people complain about studios double dipping.