' Complete Indiana Jones Blu-Ray Collection' .............

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The remastered release (Nov 2011 in the US), was well received. Hopefully the BD transfer will be.....awesome!

It's comforting just knowing I've got it on order. One of the very reasons I got into HT way back in the 80's starting off with my 4:3 pan and scan laserdisc in Dolby Stereo :lol:

When Indy and Sallah lift the ark from the tomb, you could only see the Ark and neither of the characters :no:

Edited by 709er

Hi Folks

Just can't seem to make up my mind whether to pre-order from Amazon US or JB hifi online

yes there is a price difference but its not all that great. $75 USD for Amazon and 99 AUD for JB hifi online

Both now offer pre-order price guarantee (if price drops you will get the discount)

the only question now is what are the release dates, because if the Local release date is less than a month after the US release date the local one will be in your hands sooner.

see links Amazon US http://www.amazon.co...31471115&sr=1-1

And JB hifi online http://www.jbhifionl...-blu-ray/663751

PS looks like my BD of Crystal Skull will be for sale soon.

Edited by bernievink

Will buy mine from the US if for no other reason it tends to eliminate the risk of getting crap transfers especially audio wise..................

Will buy mine from the US if for no other reason it tends to eliminate the risk of getting crap transfers especially audio wise..................

Could not agree more. It's why I buy 95% of BD's from the U.S. It seems nothing has been learned form the DVD era (Or they just don't care).

Thanks for the heads up on this Trilogy - I had no idea when it was arriving.

Blade

• 2 months later...

It was $75 when first put up for pre-order, but currently $90 (plus shipping) - expect it will dip down again before release.

It should, I ordered when it hit $69 , but hoping it will even drop below that at release.

I have had this collection on pre-order for a few months already, and this is the second time Amazon have sent me one of these messages. see below. first one on the 18th of May now the second today. Wonder if it will be released this year at all ? I now notice it is also being advertised on JB hifi as available for pre-order.http://www.jbhifionl...-blu-ray/663751

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on March 18, 2012 (Order# 103-1429517-XXXXXX). Harrison Ford, et al "Indiana Jones Blu-ray Collection" We do not have an estimated delivery date for the item. We will email you with an update on your delivery date in 30 days, or as soon as the items are ready to ship. We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible.

Edited by bernievink

I have had this collection on pre-order for a few months already, and this is the second time Amazon have sent me one of these messages. see below. first one on the 18th of May now the second today. Wonder if it will be released this year at all ? I now notice it is also being advertised on JB hifi as available for pre-order.http://www.jbhifionl...-blu-ray/663751

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on March 18, 2012 (Order# 103-1429517-XXXXXX). Harrison Ford, et al "Indiana Jones Blu-ray Collection" We do not have an estimated delivery date for the item. We will email you with an update on your delivery date in 30 days, or as soon as the items are ready to ship. We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible.

standard automated email. Nothing wrong with order.

I have the same