Blu-Ray Pay It Forward/pass On Thread.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dsj88 - I wouldn't mind Dragon Tattoo once you are finished with it please.

Hi Wags - I wouldn't mind the LOTR Trilogy if you still have it also please.

I still have the following to pass on also - Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Transporter 3 & Hanna.

Hi Ronsta,

can you PM me your address

I still have the following to pass on also - Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Transporter 3 & Hanna.

I will take "Hanna" if you still have it Ronsta?

Still have "Die Hard 4.0" to pass on also.......

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I have been off line for a long time. Let me just preface my comments by saying that the law is open to interpretation. This is why lawyers raise legal arguments and rely on the court systems to rule on the technicalities of the law. Added to this, the probability of any law enforcement agency in this country (the copyright laws are federal legislation and fall under the jurisdiction of the AFP) actually taking an interest in minor infringements like this one is remote. The chance of prosecution is also low should any matter be furthered by the studios themselves. If you take the time to read the warnings st the start if every movie, you will see that most list lending as an issue and subject to prosecution. Is it a threat? Yep. Are you likely to get in trouble fir swapping and lending? Most probably not. It is worth being mindful of your responsibility and obligations. Just my 2 cents.

• 3 months later...

Eh? :huh:

What's happened to this thread? Is it dead in the water or is everybody PAYING their way forward nowadays? Is it okay to 'legally' sell or trade your duffers but not okay to GIVE THEM AWAY? :(

I know I've been absent for a spell, but I'm not at all interested in recouping costs for these titles (all willing to be GIVEN AWAY this week):

Bait 3D - Region A

The Cabin in the Woods - Region A

Fallen: The Complete Movie Event - Region A

Melancholia - Region A

Open Water / Open Water 2: Double Feature - Region A, B, C

Take Shelter - Region A

Er, anybody? *crickets*

Edited by X-phile

Phew, that's a relief. ;)

Thus far, I've had takers for Bait 3D, Cabin and Melancholia. Hmm, my deadline for posting these out is Thursday, November 8th, so if nobody holds their hands up for the other titles, perhaps either browny or figjam could 'adopt' any titles left wanting and do with as they please?

As per usual, could those claiming titles PM me with their postal address please? Thanks again guys, and it's my pleasure to pay it forward.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...