Blu-Ray Pay It Forward/pass On Thread.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Update*

It's the giving season. So I'd like to donate 3 movies to the pass it on titles:

Gods and Generals (Aus) - claimed by kc01

Quo Vadis

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (unrated) - claimed by Wags

All play in region B player.

Please PM me if you want them.

Cheers and merry Xmas everyone :)

Titles are in the mail.

Quo Vadis - is still available. Please PM if you would like it.

I sent a PM to chaos75 a couple of days ago to get his address to send Battle LA to him but still haven't heard anything back. Just checked his profile and he apparently hasn't been on in over a month...

I've been hanging onto this disc for a while now, and would really like to send it off to the next person. What's the procedure/etiquette here? Do I wait for chaos75 (who was next in line) to respond or send it to someone else first?

I sent a PM to chaos75 a couple of days ago to get his address to send Battle LA to him but still haven't heard anything back. Just checked his profile and he apparently hasn't been on in over a month...

I've been hanging onto this disc for a while now, and would really like to send it off to the next person. What's the procedure/etiquette here? Do I wait for chaos75 (who was next in line) to respond or send it to someone else first?

Sorry mate, as you've rightly said, I haven't been on for a while. I've also just realised that this is region A locked titled and I'm not going to be able to play it. So, if anyone else wants it, go for it.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Oh dear, the forum's had a revamp and I'm constricted to a tiny Twitter-sized box on my PS3 browser. Not good. Ergo, after I'm done availing myself of a few more Blu-ray's you won't see me for dust... not big on change is me.

Anyhoo, in respect of what I'm passing on, take your pick! It'd be helpful if folks could put their hands up publicly so I don't have to wade through a sea of PM's... which is going to be more bothersome than ever now that my navigation tools are likewise 'constricted' (grumbles and tries to remain cheery)...

Btw, these are all Region A:

Adventureland

American History X

Babylon AD

Bruno

The Dark Knight

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Hobo With A Shotgun

The Joneses

My Sister's Keeper

Speed Racer

Transporter 3

Wall-E

Edited by X-phile

You certainly can figgsy! :P

Oh, and I'll need your mailing details again because I voluntarily cleared my PM box to streamline my navigation. Just noticed the quick reply option is a tad bigger than the reply tab, so that's a slight benefit for me. Btw, these titles must be snapped up by Friday, because that's when I'll be posting them out.

We need more takers lol.

Sent PM regarding Battle LA

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Oh dear, the forum's had a revamp and I'm constricted to a tiny Twitter-sized box on my PS3 browser. Not good. Ergo, after I'm done availing myself of a few more Blu-ray's you won't see me for dust... not big on change is me.

Anyhoo, in respect of what I'm passing on, take your pick! It'd be helpful if folks could put their hands up publicly so I don't have to wade through a sea of PM's... which is going to be more bothersome than ever now that my navigation tools are likewise 'constricted' (grumbles and tries to remain cheery)...

Btw, these are all Region A:

Adventureland

American History X

Babylon AD

Bruno

The Dark Knight

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Hobo With A Shotgun

The Joneses

My Sister's Keeper

Speed Racer

Transporter 3

Wall-E

Fantastic effort again X-Phile.

Can I request:

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Speed Racer

Transporter 3

If so, let me know and I will pass on my details.

Also, I have just realised I still have Shaun of the Dead to pass on.

Ron

You certainly can Ron! :)

Oh, just noticed that some of the titles I listed have already done the rounds here. Nevertheless, I'll leave them on offer for another 24 hours and if nobody claims them I could always dump them in a charity bin. Charming... but at least my display cabinet will thank me! Please forward your mailing details Ron, and I'll bundle yours up for Friday. ;)

Hi X-Phile

I'll take American History X and the Dark Knight if they are available.

Thanks

Okay, thanks to everyone who replied. Dice, can you PM your mailing details please? And that's a wrap folks... I think there's only 3 Blu-rays left (Bruno, My Sister's Keeper, Wall-E) so those can quite easily be rescinded. Blu-rays that have been claimed will be posted out on Friday... Until next time, happy viewing!

Edited by X-phile