Xbox360 Controller Help

mrw91

hey guys i am having trouble with one of my wireless 360 controllers. it keeps disconnecting and the xbox button on the controller just flashes?

i have looked around and cant find an answer. the batteries are fine and fully charged but it still disconnects. any clue as to what the problem may be?

Thanks in advance

hey guys i am having trouble with one of my wireless 360 controllers. it keeps disconnecting and the xbox button on the controller just flashes?

i have looked around and cant find an answer. the batteries are fine and fully charged but it still disconnects. any clue as to what the problem may be?

Thanks in advance

I had the same problem, changed batteries, re connected it to the xbox using the little button on the front of the controller and had no luck. I took mine back to the store, they tested it with new batteries and it worked funnily enough. I dont know if connecting it to another xbox helped, or just a third set of new batteries.

Might be that your controller is just broken and you need a new one!

Not to answer a question with a question, but perchance would it be a NEW controller that's flashing?

You've mentioned "one" of your controllers and my only experience with a flashing guide button was when I disconnected my 360 and controller for the purposes of transporting them to a sys-link session. Basically, the controller needed to resynchronize in a new environment. And there's a little white button (near the memory terminal) that needed holding down...

I think I found the 'cure' inside the controller handbook.

Not to answer a question with a question, but perchance would it be a NEW controller that's flashing?

You've mentioned "one" of your controllers and my only experience with a flashing guide button was when I disconnected my 360 and controller for the purposes of transporting them to a sys-link session. Basically, the controller needed to resynchronize in a new environment. And there's a little white button (near the memory terminal) that needed holding down...

I think I found the 'cure' inside the controller handbook.

i'm not sure if its new as i bought the xbox 2nd hand but i have tried resyncing it with no success...i will have a look at the handbook(if i have one)

cheers