Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies me lady mcduck :D although doesn't the term duck refer to the female anyway so Duckman makes no sense at all. :huh:

Hope i got out of that one otherwise i'll be avoiding all plane flight for a while.

Edited by Karma

Guest EZYHD
Bought a few HDMI and Optical cables. Received them in 2 days to Canberra. Good stuff. New cables look great, thanks Foxy.

Welcome to the club!.

Guest EZYHD
Received my cable today,nice service foxtail thanks mate. B)

I'm sure i'll be using you guys again when the need arises. :D

Nice to know thanks...

Guest EZYHD
Thanks, arrived safely yesterday...excellent service, excellent quality & great price! :D

:cool:

got mine today :D good job.

Glad you could join the club and happy with your cables and service.

Guest EZYHD
It looks like EZYHD is the place to get the cables :)

It's good to read a lot of un-biased and unanimous feedback on a store. Well done EzyHD.

I've got my eye on a few of the the HDMI wall plates. @EzyHd, any chance of a brushed alluminum face-plate as an upgrade option ?

Well yes, as a long term member here its where it all started near 2 years ago, happened as I just could not find qualitity HDMI cables at a reasonable price, brought a batch in and DTV members lapped em up and here we are still.

Paint em silver!, not really, I do this as a hobby come business, have added so many items the past year there has to be an end somewhere, can get brushed alu though but need large minimum order.

Received mine today. awesome quality, very impressed :)

Thanks, your pleased I'm pleased.

Guest EZYHD
Ordered some hdmi and optical cables. Fast delivery, great service, excellent price and quality.

Thanks

Thanks buddy for your kind comments...

G'day Foxy,

After our recent dilemma with your website not showing clearly what it was intended to, and causing a stir, I received my cables, minus 1, today and I am very happy. Thanks again for clearing up the slight hiccup and you did so very satisfactory. I'll definately be recommending your cables and service to others. Cheers buddy!