Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

Guest EZYHD

Once again thanx for all of your kind comments. This hobby HDMI business started here on DTV near 2 years ago in my retirement and I'm glad to still be around and look after you guys with a splash of old fashioned service.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EZYHD
Ordered mine yesterday..

Pity the 10m HDMI was $99.. Had to buy another to qualify for the freebie! <_<

But you can never have too many HDMI cables right? :D

Thanks Foxy.. look forward to receiving them!

Never have to many, like a nice beer!.

hey guys, will i really see a difference with these ezydvd cables compared to the one i recieved with my samsun bd1600 player?

i already have a soniq one which was given to me for free

Guest EZYHD
hey guys, will i really see a difference with these ezydvd cables compared to the one i recieved with my samsun bd1600 player?

If picture looks good then use what you have., the cheapies either work or they don't.

Mine are 28awg and have metal zinc alloy plugs are very strong and last.

Mine are 28awg and have metal zinc alloy plugs are very strong and last.

every one here is happy with foxys cables, good quality and pricing, how can you go wrong ^_^

and from a girls point of view, you don't have to put up with some sales guy talking down at you and telling you you really need to buy at least that $200 cable or your picture will suck :ninja:

( appologies to any nice sales people here ^_^ )

Guest EZYHD
every one here is happy with foxys cables, good quality and pricing, how can you go wrong ^_^

and from a girls point of view, you don't have to put up with some sales guy talking down at you and telling you you really need to buy at least that $200 cable or your picture will suck :ninja:

( appologies to any nice sales people here ^_^ )

Thanks once again McDuck for your ongoing support and cables you have now.

Guest EZYHD

Have a 5 in 1 out HDMI switcher in opened blister pack, sent back as customer ordered wrong item, will sell it for $50 and free Express Post, PM me if interested.

Guest Treville

Just another happy customer.

Grabbed some HDMI cables from foxy a while back when I went Blu and couldn't be happier with the quality of the cables.

Cheers

Received my cables in the mail ... extremely impressed with the quality of the cables ... especially for the price as well.

Spent a bit of time today redoing my cabling and installing the PS3 into the HT system ... damn it really makes a hell of a difference.

Very impressed with the quality of products and service ... will definitely recommend EZYHD to friends and family.

Cheers

Simon

Guest EZYHD
Just another happy customer.

Grabbed some HDMI cables from foxy a while back when I went Blu and couldn't be happier with the quality of the cables.

Cheers

Received my cables in the mail ... extremely impressed with the quality of the cables ... especially for the price as well.

Spent a bit of time today redoing my cabling and installing the PS3 into the HT system ... damn it really makes a hell of a difference.

Very impressed with the quality of products and service ... will definitely recommend EZYHD to friends and family.

Cheers

Simon

WOW thanks guys so nice to hear.

Guest EZYHD
Have a 5 in 1 out HDMI switcher in opened blister pack, sent back as customer ordered wrong item, will sell it for $50 and free Express Post, PM me if interested.

EDIT:

NOT SOLD, buyer changed mid buying new receiver instead, so still FS.

Edited by EZYHD

Guest EZYHD
Yeah sorry about that foxy, it's an excellent deal if anyone's interested... :)

No worries bolo these things do happen.

Guest EZYHD

Still FS guys.

see 3 green tellies have appeared, mmm

Edited by EZYHD

Guest EZYHD
wow, what an absolute pleasure to deal with.

ordering was a breeze, communication very prompt and friendly, delivery was spot on!

two thumbs up here, will definetely be using them again. thanks again for making this so easy! :D

Gee thank you. go spread the word!.

Guest EZYHD
Never mind I just ordered one [;)]

So that will arrive on Friday, as I ordered Express?

Cheers

Should do but with Express Post who knows.

Guest EZYHD
No worries mate. Looking forward to checking out these cables, everyone raves about them :D

Have a nice night.

Regards, Steve

I'm sure you'll be impressed.