Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

Guest EZYHD
And so they should. No one's doubting they are good quality, but 600% better? :o

Anyway, things like this can only be good news for you Foxy ;)

Not wrong their Diesel, my cottage HDMI Bus. has grown quite a bit no doubt due to these high end sellers.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EZYHD

Some 200+ Optical cables have gone out the door and I've never had a complaint.

Its simple enough, remove the plastic protector from the end and insert into device.

I use them myself and they're built like a brick dunny!.

Why didn't you have the decency to contact me in 1st place?.

You have not replied to my PM either.

I smell a stooge.

Edited by EZYHD

Thanks Keith.

I ordered two 1m cables late Thursday night and received them yesterday in Perth.

They are fantastic quality.

Big tip to everyone - don't underestimate the length of the cable you need. I just went for the 1m cables thinking they would be fine (hey, 1m is heaps isn't it :) ) only to find they were a touch short. Not to worry, a bit of a re-arrange of some components fixed that.

Paulo

Thanks Keith.

I ordered two 1m cables late Thursday night and received them yesterday in Perth.

They are fantastic quality.

Big tip to everyone - don't underestimate the length of the cable you need. I just went for the 1m cables thinking they would be fine (hey, 1m is heaps isn't it :) ) only to find they were a touch short. Not to worry, a bit of a re-arrange of some components fixed that.

Paulo

that why i odered the 2m ones , given that i was prepared to pay 400 bucks for the monster cables , the two meter ones were still great value ( given all of the positive feedback on this site ) so i odered 2 x two metre ones and they are fantastic and i have all the cable i could ever want , just ordered some 2 metre optical cables and some banana ends aswell , will let you guys know what i think of the quality when i receive them ( although i am sure they will be great )

Jase

Guest EZYHD
Received my cables today. Ordered them on Sunday arvo so it was very quick! They work perfectly, thanks Keith + Anna.

No worries, Anna does wrapping & shipping, I'll take her out for a nice feed tonight!. Hope the quality was ok!(lol) :D

2 x 2m cables, ordered late Monday afternoon, arrived first thing Wednesday morning. Second order so far, first class service regarding communication, packaging and shipping. Product is excellent. If you need HDMI cables it's an absolute no brainer - order from this guy.

WOW

Ordered HDMI Switcher & 3 X 0.5 HDMI Cables yesterday afternoon.

Today 10:00am and I have a very polite DHL Lady delivering them to my office door in Adelaide.

If only everyone was this good. The business world could be so different.

Thank you,

John

Hey Foxy, what's stock level on the 3m like at the moment?

Edit: Sorry, just read on the site that you got a huge shipment in :)

Sorry, one last question, when the shipping method says dealer what does that mean exactly? Am I better to go express post. I'm in CBD Melb.

Edited by hobey123

Guest EZYHD
Hey Foxy, what's stock level on the 3m like at the moment?

Still have stock ATM, can never tell though, every now and then there is a run on one particular length, never been able to work out why.

Guest EZYHD
Hey Foxy,

Recieved my 2m HDMI cable today.

Great quality and superb service. Delivered to WA in only two days after ordering.

Fantastic :D

Gee thanks solly....

Ducky cable on way today as ordered, we all love you too!.

actually got here about twenty minutes ago by the time i type this :rolleyes:

gave it to Son to unwrap :rolleyes:

so he does, big deal, it's a cable he says and throws it on his bed :o

so i take the tissue paper off the ends and he's a little more impressed :D

funny though, think i might need another one, but got to wait and see :rolleyes:

i wanted a longer one, Son says why didn't you get a longer one :rolleyes:

who am i to argue with the man in charge of the tape measure? :ninja: