Pioneer Kuro 508xda Waiting Room

JBs told me the same thing, 2 weeks delivery, and obviously they didn't deliver on that. My concern has increased recently because the JB guy is sounding despondent and is at a loss to explain what is happening. I've got Foxtel multiroom installed a few weeks back but there is just a big space where my TV should be :( My major worry is that I'll wait another few months and at the end of it all JBs will just turn around and say sorry here's your money back - we can't get your TV.

After the way I've been messed around I'm sure I could get a good deal on another TV from them - but what TV is going to come close to the 508xda at under $3K?

Donny, I just got the LX508 instead cost me $4,800 but I shopped with a friend this week and the new pana 50" 800z is a fantastic TV and only $2,699 at DJs or Clive Peeters. If you haggle with JB's they might give one to you for $2,499 and it is a full HD beast, very nice in all aspects (not a LX508 though)

CP

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donny i did what i suggested to you when i got my panel,pioneer were more than helpful and can look up on their computer all your details.They gave me the number of the perth installers and i rang them and all got sorted.Knowing JB they probably havent even sent your paperwork in.

Knowing JB they probably havent even sent your paperwork in.

I don't think they've even ordered the TV. That's what Myer Canberra did to iGGi and he was justifiably furious with them.

Some news for Sydney customers - JB Chatswood have limited stocks of brand new, box packed 508XDAs, ticketed at $2999. If anybody wants it, call them up immediately. For those who are still waiting for their TVs in the Sydney metro area, go to your local JB and demand delivery from the Chatswood stock.

Thanks for all your replies guys. JB's initially told me that they now couldn't source the TV (after having my money for 2.5 months) and that none of their shops had one. But thankfully I read on here that there were a few JB shops over east that still had this TV. So I called a few and confirmed. I then rang my JBs and told them there was a TV in shop x, shop y etc and to get me one. Long story short Pioneer called and my TV gets installed on Friday :-) Cheers for all your help guys.

Don