Pioneer Kuro 508xda Waiting Room

Are you please able to scan and send me that receipt..? I may have just purchased the "last one", but they cannot believe that someone has got it for $2650.

Help a "brother" out...

I haven't got the receipt yet, but once the installation is complete, I will scan it for you.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

barring a sale which is possibly pending, ill be returning my 508XDA on saturday morning this week (as i have now upgraded to an LX508A which is being installed tomorrow)

ive been waiting 12 weeks, and ill be going down personally to ask for my refund, ill let you know how I go

barring a sale which is possibly pending, ill be returning my 508XDA on saturday morning this week (as i have now upgraded to an LX508A which is being installed tomorrow)

ive been waiting 12 weeks, and ill be going down personally to ask for my refund, ill let you know how I go

You cant just return something because you have changed your mind or are not happy with it once you get it home, or in your case because you have upgraded, thats ridiculous. We dont live in the states where they have strange return policies that let you take multiple home & change it within 2 weeks.

You could return something because it faulty but not because you simply dont want it anymore, you'll be laughed at.

Anyone managed to get a refund. The retailer is promising it will come soon but I just dont belive them.

They obviously do not want you to cancel the order.

Any advice would be appriciated.

Last resort is consumer affairs.

How long have you been waiting? The wait is worth it but it just depends on how patient you are. I am not that patient so i probably wouldnt have waited as long as some others here but at the end you would be glad you did.

You cant just return something because you have changed your mind or are not happy with it once you get it home, or in your case because you have upgraded, thats ridiculous. We dont live in the states where they have strange return policies that let you take multiple home & change it within 2 weeks.

You could return something because it faulty but not because you simply dont want it anymore, you'll be laughed at.

LMAO i cant take something back i have never received!

When i purchase a product and am told it will be 2 weeks before i receive it and do not receive a single followup call, or anything closely resembling customer service from the company that has taken thousands of my dollars and not provided squat then i have every right to demand my money back and tell them to shove it sideways up their a$$

we live in australia where when you pay for things you get them, and if said property cant be supplied within a reasonable time that was quoted (now 6 times longer than told) then you lose the right to keep holding my money which could have been sitting in my home loan saving me thousands in compound interest

ill be taking it back and i wont be taking no for an answer, watch this space

LMAO i cant take something back i have never received!

With all due respect your story changes more than a fairy tale. Just 5 posts up, you said you had recieved your XDA & will be returning it Saturday morning (depending on a sale) because you have upgraded. If you were sick of waiting you would not of accepted delivery in the first place & you most certainly cant just return something because you dont want it anymore.

MrMan i think you will find SDU got sick of waiting for his xda508 from jb and has since purchased a lx508,and now wants his money back for the xda he has paid for but not recieved.

Thats all very well Wheelz but why does he say in post #431 that he has an XDA that he will be returning Sat morning? Sounds like a contradiction to me :wacko: So he has both units (well will tomorrow) but wants to return the XDA because he has since upgraded. Good luck. Just trying to follow the story.

Edited by MrMan

Thats all very well Wheelz but why does he say in post #431 that he has an XDA that he will be returning Sat morning? Sounds like a contradiction to me :wacko: So he has both units (well will tomorrow) but wants to return the XDA because he has since upgraded. Good luck. Just trying to follow the story.

I think SDU meant that he "technically" has 2 units since he has paid for both items. Now that he has the LX, he will be going back this Sat to obtain a refund for his XDA.

ok, to fix the confusion, when i say "returning my 508XDA" i meant taking my piece of paper (receipt) which cost me $2900 and taking it back to exchange for paper with little dollar symbols on it

if you read over the last 10 pages of this thread, i definately havent received my XDA and have been quite vocal about it. A family member who has a pioneer contact arraged to get me a second XDA alot quicker so i arranged that and then found out they couldnt but offered me a great deal on the LX508. I upgraded to the LX on tuesday morning, got a phone call tuesday afternoon and installation of the LX is today. Meanwhile my 508XDA is nowhere to be seen, and the number of times JB's have called to advise whats happening in the last 12 weeks after being told it would take 2 weeks still equals zero

so sorry for the confusion, when i say "taking it back" i mean taking the receipt and asking for my money back

i was just waiting till today to ensure my LX arrives safely. If JB's call me before I get to them, then i would probably take delivery of it and sell to one of the 7 people from these forums who have asked me for it and offered above what i paid, but if i get to them before they get to me, then i wont be leaving the store without my cash

at 6 foot7 and 115kgs i can be very persuasive too ;-)

Edited by -SDU-

With all due respect your story changes more than a fairy tale. Just 5 posts up, you said you had recieved your XDA

firstly i never ever said in that post i received it

secondly the very last scentence in the post says "ive been waiting 12 weeks" which is a strong hint that I still dont have the XDA

i can see how you got confused by me saying "im returning it" but thats just a bad choice of words on my part. The rest of the post should have made it pretty clear that i dont have the screen

If you were sick of waiting you would not of accepted delivery in the first place
i wouldnt be sick of waiting if i already had it
you most certainly cant just return something because you dont want it anymore.

return? maybe not, ask for a refund on something not received...... definately can

hope that clears things up for you

ok, to fix the confusion, when i say "returning my 508XDA" i meant taking my piece of paper (receipt) which cost me $2900 and taking it back to exchange for paper with little dollar symbols on it

Right gotcha now. Understand fully.

at 6 foot7 and 115kgs i can be very persuasive too ;-)

Im not sure that was needed or will get you anywhere. You know what they say "The bigger they are, the slower they are & harder they fall." :P

Im not sure that was needed or will get you anywhere. You know what they say "The bigger they are, the slower they are & harder they fall." :P

Not if you're Jonah Lomu, Roy Asotasi or Manu Vatuvei. You wouldn't believe 110+ kg guys could motor so fast.

Sorry, OT but couldn't resist :)

LX508 installed

on the way to return the XDA now (cant be bothered waiting till tomorrow when the manager most likely wont be in)

woot woot

Enjoy SDU.

Well i wonder if all that are waiting that posted in this thread has there`s by now.???

LX508 installed

on the way to return get refund for the XDA i've have on order for 12 weeks and not recieved (cant be bothered waiting till tomorrow when the manager most likely wont be in)

woot woot

SDU corrected your post so you dont confuse people again. :)