Gears Of War

Still playing it, but having so much fun on multiplayer it will be a while before I get through single player. I always had high hopes but I was always looking forward to the multiplayer aspect of this game first and foremost, and it delivers on that front IMO. Of oucrse, that may chance when my Rainbow 6 arrives in a couple of days!

Still playing it, but having so much fun on multiplayer it will be a while before I get through single player. I always had high hopes but I was always looking forward to the multiplayer aspect of this game first and foremost, and it delivers on that front IMO. Of oucrse, that may chance when my Rainbow 6 arrives in a couple of days!

I love this game.

I'm hooked.

Haven't even tried multiplayer yet, will give it a bash tonight.

Its the details that get me, like Dom slipping on the puddle of blood left behind by a dead locust.

Andrew.

I love this game.

I'm hooked.

Haven't even tried multiplayer yet, will give it a bash tonight.

Its the details that get me, like Dom slipping on the puddle of blood left behind by a dead locust.

Andrew.

andrew when did you receive yours from that ebay seller that had 40?

i have not yet received mine from him

yep I got my from Darren on ebay - I got mine yestereday - it's cover is in english and chinese but no problems playing it -

I wish I could be the black guy he is huge

Here Here!

Can the OP please take this to a site/forum related to the subject of the post.

Ta.

Just thought I'd let you know:

POST REPORTED

Hi Tim,

Nothing wrong with this post, so I hope kiwimeat doesn't take offence.

My motive is purely to ask you to consider the creation of a Gaming Sub-Forum. There's been a lot of this type of discussion lately, and it's clogging up the HT Sub-Forum mostly.

Anyway, food for thought.

Cheers,

Aaron.

Home theatre? :blink:

Yep, until we get somewhere else to talk about it ...

yeah it was from him.

he sent a mass email claiming his stock was held up by customs.

I had paid for express delivery, and it arrived tomorrow, he posted them on Saturday.

I was a little upset to find it was a Japanese version, but was OK once I realised that the second half of the manual was in english :D

The game plays fine, and all of the in game speech/subtitles are in english.

Did I mention that I love this game ?

Andrew.

Loved every minute of it.... sensational IMO. couldn't stop playing, long hours over a 2 day period and i got through it in Hardcore mode... now going through it on insane.

i was thouroughly impressed by the whole game... got hard at times but still loved it.... and it sounds great in 5.1.

Im with Dr Mike. Only played it for about 3 hrs all up, but its realy just another shooter. Nothing special in my book. Think i prefer car games these days than tactical shooters. I must admit, the sound really blew me away. Its like its from a feature film. Simply stunning.

Once i play multiplayer and get into it it might grow on me. been busy with work lately so no time for game s :blink:

I love this game so much i clocked it in one whole day, couldnt stop playing it...

moving onto multiplayer now.., apparently GOW is part 1 of a trilogy....

• 2 weeks later...