Gtg ,a Bbq At Joz's,jan 14 Or 21?

joz

Guys I'm planning a GTG mid January,possibly Sunday 14th or 21st.TBC

Will be kicking off about 3-4PM.

I'm wanting to keep it a casual event for the sake of a social GTG ,bbq and drinks and of course music.So I will be inviting all the usual suspects and regulars.So I hope we'll have a good turnout for a freindly social event.

So all that may be interested either PM or post here.... :)

I'm wanting to keep it a casual event for the sake of a social GTG ,bbq and drinks and of course music.So I will be inviting all the usual suspects and regulars.So I hope we'll have a good turnout for a freindly social event.

[/b]

Count me in... by the way did you get a chance to play with the little black box yet?

Guest alebonau

hehe you can stick me on the grudge list joz :biggrin:

sounds like a great eve, hopefully I can come, I'll have to confirm as gets a bit closer :)

[/b]

Hey Joz,

Thanks for the inviation! Only Jan 14 will be OK for me. (21/1 I should be flying to US)

Cheers, FG

[/b]

Thanks Joz.I would love to attend.

[/b]

Sounds good to me for 14th Joz, thanks

hehe you can stick me on the grudge list joz :biggrin:

sounds like a great eve, hopefully I can come, I'll have to confirm as gets a bit closer :)

[/b]

Yes,even you can come Al :wink: ..Even for me at this point the 14th is looking the best.Fingers crossed.

I'm looking forward to it, the more the merrier.

Grumps,surely the Fiesta can make it to Melb?

Not sure if I can make 14th, as my engagement party is the day before it... not sure how ill be the next day..

[/b]

Youll have the afternoon to recover,all fixed! :)

Drizt usually needs two days to recover, he's a bit weak :)

[/b]

Jenski,are you sure you know what your doing?Be careful,you'll be taking out the garbage.Poor frail drizt.

Thanks dear. Since your online, what do you think? Do you think it would be pushing it time wise and recovery wise?

[/b]

Good boy Drizt,it seems you know your place already.Just like me :)

mate if i am finished with everything in the new house by then i would also love to come.

Will see how i go with things and let you know for sure as it gets closer. If spots fill up, ah well i'll just wait for the next one

mate if i am finished with everything in the new house by then i would also love to come.

Will see how i go with things and let you know for sure as it gets closer. If spots fill up, ah well i'll just wait for the next one

[/b]

We'll make sure there's room for all.Weather permitting there'll be lots of room.If the weather is not on our side we'll deal with it then.It's an inside outside kind of place if you know what I mean.

But get your arse into gear anyway with the abode.

We'll make sure there's room for all.Weather permitting there'll be lots of room.If the weather is not on our side we'll deal with it then.It's an inside outside kind of place if you know what I mean.

But get your arse into gear anyway with the abode. [/b]

make sure your neighbour doesnt have his chainsaw handy :) like last time :)