Plasma deals

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The great price I got was mostly because of the information from this forum. If you do your home work read, peoples posts and go in armed with cash anybody can get a good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

here are some refurbished plasma deals from Pluscorp www.pluscorp.com.au:

$1799 for LG 42PX3RVC

$2399 for LG 42PX4DV

$4899 for LG DT-50PY10

$9799 for LG DT-60PY10

pickup only at seven hills and requires member logon

not bad pricing but the warranty only lasts for a year

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Been reading this forum for a while now and find it very helpful at times.

Anyway, I been watching the 42" SD market for a while and have to tell you guys what happen. I think this only applies to Brisbane.

Also I only price checked on 42" SD Panels from Panasonic, Samsuns, TEac, Sonic and LG

Sunday: Went to all major TV Retailer (incl. ex Megamart) - LG 42PX4DV = $3299 - $3499

Wednesday: Again went to all major TV Retailer (incl. ex Megamart) - LG 42PX4DV = $3299 - $3499

Thursday: Went to Harvey Norman $2899.00 - get it I thought but just to check I went to WOW and they offered the same price and a DVD Player, Delivery on there 14 Month Interest free.

Same day I went back to work to think about the WOW offer and decided its time to go for it but somebody is defiantly looking over me cause 50 m in front of WOW the Radio yelled out " Good Guys have a 15% off sale on the weekend"> So into the brakes and of to Good Guys and believe it or not they sell everything for less 15%.

I paid for my LG 42PX4DV $2750 + incl. 3years warranty and delivery.

More amazing the TEAC 42" SD goes for $1650 BRAND NEW

Hope this will help a few of you guys. As for me I think I got a very good deal.

SO GO AND GET IT AS LONG AS THIS PRICE IS SO LOO

paid a visit to the local HN and our salesman friend there told us after buying out some LG SD plasmas from megamart...they sold them for $2100..these were the models with HDMI, DCDi, PiP and other features

but it was priced back to $2699 the next day

one day sale and i missed it :blink: but quite happy with our hitachi

15% of rrp or the ticket price ? did you ask the salesman or are you assuming its 15% the ticket price? i highly doubt you could get it for $1650

You working for JB or you just have to much money. lol highly doubt...

YES - YES AND MORE YES

I bought my LG for $2550 and 3 friends bought a Teac each for $1612.00 but hey who am I.

For all other (not JB, HN or WOW Owners) go and check it out a 42" for $1612.00; only this weekend and I think it's only in Brisvegas.

Enjoy

You working for JB or you just have to much money. lol highly doubt...

YES - YES AND MORE YES

I bought my LG for $2550 and 3 friends bought a Teac each for $1612.00 but hey who am I.

For all other (not JB, HN or WOW Owners) go and check it out a 42" for $1612.00; only this weekend and I think it's only in Brisvegas.

Enjoy

Where did you get it, I rang virtually every store in Victoria, the answer is "No Way".

I got a Panasonic SD 42" for $2,499 at DSE Southaland, Cheltenham. Still to be delivered (free delivery cause the stand wasn't available on the spot.) That price tag was removed the next day BTW :P. (It's in their current catalogue for about $,2799 from memory) which is still well below the $3,299 RRP. I didn't do any better cause I got it on 12mths interest free, not cash. The 5yr warranty was an extra $495 :blink: Does that sound a bit steep? (I actually bundled in a Topfield 4000T SD STB and Canon MV330i videocam for a grand total of $3,398). JB, Retravision and HiFi supermarket couldn't equal it.

I'm happy with it.

vjr

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Panasonic TH42PV50A today at Dick Smith Powerhouse Knox City Melbourne for $2398 with free delivery thrown in. They were ticketed at $2598, but apparently the Boxing Day sale price is going to be $2398 so I guess I got lucky getting it pre Christmas / the sales.

Cheers,

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Teac PLH4220sd for $ 1539.00 from myer penrith it was $19999 full price then they are having a 10% off on all tv's then a further 10% off if you open a myer source card and a couple more % off because I used my daughters staff discount card.

south1

I was just reading todays Daily Telegraph and the Sony Centre at World Square is advertising a Sony Wega 106cm High Def 1024 x 1024 pixel resolution for $3799 reduced from $8999. Its the one with the semi floating glass design and includes speakers and stand. I saw one of these a few months back running with a blue ray dvd player and the picture was absolutely stunning.

Hmmm, Im kinda tempted to get one.........

Edited by walexx

Just got the new NEC PXT-42SV1 for $2,050 - came with speakers and a stand. I got this price because I was able to purchase it through a business promotional deal when heaps of these plasmas were ordered for a competition giveaway the company is running.