FS: CONSONANCE CYBER 845s MONO BLOCKS

Item: Pair of Consonance Cyber 845s Mono Blocks

Price: $2950 
Item Condition: EXCELLENT
Reason for selling: PACKING UP FOR HOME RENOVATIONS (also check out my other listings!)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal, Direct Deposit, COD (upon delivery by me)

Extra Info: 

I am offering for sale a pair of truly remarkable Consonance Cyber 845s Mono Blocks. 

My passion for faithful reproduction of music spans over 35 plus years, the period over which I have owned a good number of quality ('big name') world famous audio components, including few amplifiers costing very significantly more than the Cybers. When few years ago I came across the Consonance brand it didn't take me long to realise that it has to be one of the most 'overlooked' manufacturers of Hi-End audio. (perhaps particularly so here in Aus - seeing that their products command considerably higher prices in Europe!)

In fact my previous amps were the Cyber 845 Mono Blocks which I have listed and sold here on SN back in November 2014. And as I stated at the time, those amps have easily 'dethroned' in my system their predecessor, Mark Levinson 331 ($10K plus).

As great as the 845 were, moving up to the 845s, which I am offering here, has delivered an even further level of refinement - an improvement that is easily appreciable! 

I am the first owner. The amps have performed flawlessly at all times and are in excellent condition.

Prefer a local pick up but would consider appropriately insured currier delivery at buyer's cost.

Happy to answer any relevant questions; please use PM.

Richard

845s_1.JPG

845s 2.JPG

I have no affiliation with Richard except that I was the buyer of the other 845 amps mentioned. I still have them and have no desire to see them go.

Richard was a great guy and a pleasure to deal with so buy with confidence. I am just waiting to see what other goodies he lists.

1 hour ago, Dasher said:

I have no affiliation with Richard except that I was the buyer of the other 845 amps mentioned. I still have them and have no desire to see them go.

Richard was a great guy and a pleasure to deal with so buy with confidence. I am just waiting to see what other goodies he lists.

Hi Darren, thank you so much for you kind post; so nice of you to do so and I am delighted to hear you are enjoying your amps!

Best!

Richard