The " It's not Christmas, bugger it, let's have a gtg without the Bybees gtg"

So, the idea of having a bit of a gtg started when the bybee "experiment" got up and running. Let's make it happen.

I think this thread should be about throwing some ideas around about it. What/ how everyone wants to do and I will start another thread when we finalize details.

I'm pretty keen to meet a lot of the inmates that I haven't got around to so far. I'm thinking that it might be too much to have at someone's house if a lot of people put their hands up. So do we organize to meet at a pub?

Head out for dinner somewhere?

Or if someone wants to put their hand up to host it?

I'm happy to have it at my place. Got a semi decent sized outdoor entertaining area, but small listening room. But I could set up a system outside if you want.

Anyway I'm open for ideas so throw them at me and let's catch up for a beer.

Cheers Dave.

Happy to throw my hat into the ring and host this event, if the number is about 10 and below due to space restriction. If hosting elsewhere, love to tip in a carton, and soft-drinks.

Edited by 24Bits
  • Like 2

Cheers 24bits, might have to take you up on that offer.

So no one else interested?

There seemed to be a few others keen when the bybee thread started, so that's why I started this one.

Cheers Dave.

Naughty? This is the good accomodation! You should see the rough camps!

Agree! That looks like a 5stars Hotel in middle of nowhere. I have seen/experienced worse, much much worse than that photo. :D

Let catch up once you are released mate, Linc?

Hi Linc,

You were quick getting the new accommodation up in the back garden!

Somehow I thought the subdivision was going to be a bit special, not that it was for special people :-)

I'll tag along too if your up for it, if we need to cross the border we can share the fuel costs!

Cheers

Dr.Funk

Hi Linc,

You were quick getting the new accommodation up in the back garden!

Somehow I thought the subdivision was going to be a bit special, not that it was for special people :-)

I'll tag along too if your up for it, if we need to cross the border we can share the fuel costs!

Cheers

Dr.Funk

No worries Andy. Good to see you back on line!

Thanks for the initiative Dave. I'm a bit late to reply but I'm in if there's enough room.

As attractive as Linc's tropical resort appears, I think I'd much rather check out 24Bit's man cave.

I've always found getting these things finalised is a bit like herding cats. So has someone made a decision?

Cheers

Andrew

Hey all,

So there hasn't been a lot of interest, so if 24Bits offer still stands, I think we should gladly accept it. I'm keen as to have a listen to his setup.

From what I've heard he puts on a mean gtg, so we just need a date. Any ideas? I'm happy to bring a few toys over to have a mess around with and bring some beer and food.

I should have mentioned earlier but if there is any interest in more of a meet and greet gtg please say so.

I propose we head over to my place for a quick listen, but more of a chance to chat and meet new people. Then head to the Empire bar for a few beers and some food. It's literally a 2 minute walk from my place and the food is quite good pub food.

Cheers Dave.

• Like 2