SOLD ELSEWHERE: GUSTARD A26 Streamer/Renderer DAC Black

Item Condition: Near new AUS receipt 24/2/24
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sunshine Beach
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal PayID Cash
Reason for selling: NLR

GUSTARD A26 MQA Streamer/Renderer High Performance Audio Decoder DAC - Black Near new AUS receipt 24/2/24 Original box and accessories RRP $2199

I was using this excellent AKM 4499EX DAC as a True 1 Bit DSD NAA player with Roon. Have now gone down the DSD path. 

Excellent review here - https://soundnews.net/sources/dacs/gustard-a26-dac-review-can-it-get-any-better/

And specs here - http://www.gustard.cn/?post_type=products&page_id=16925

IMG_4070.jpeg

IMG_4106.jpeg

IMG_4107.jpeg

IMG_4108.jpeg

IMG_4109.jpeg

IMG_4110.jpeg

IMG_4111.jpeg

IMG_4112.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dawso8 said:

Man I just pulled the trigger on one of these new! If I hadn't, I would've snapped this up in a heart beat, great price.

You’ll be super happy, this unit sounds really good. I like the R26 too, just different flavours.

8 minutes ago, Ehrmantraut said:

You’ll be super happy, this unit sounds really good. I like the R26 too, just different flavours.

Cannot wait, should arrive this week. Did toss up the R26, but thought the more analytical A26 was the better fit for my set up

14 minutes ago, Dawso8 said:

Cannot wait, should arrive this week. Did toss up the R26, but thought the more analytical A26 was the better fit for my set up

And that has been my experience too. The A26 has the timbre and tonality of the R26 with added speed and detail. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Ehrmantraut said:

And that has been my experience too. The A26 has the timbre and tonality of the R26 with added speed and detail. 

Awesome mate, cannot wait.

I’ll stop hijacking your add now. GLWTS

• Like 1