SOLD ELSEWHERE: Hiby M300 DAP in black, w/ case - free Express Post

Item Condition: Near-new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Carnegie
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal (+2.6%), EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: upgrading to Roon Ready DAP

Further Information:

Bought this from the lovely folks at Minidisc on 12 Feb 2024 as an open-box, and I'm asking 2/3 of what I paid for it to account for the depreciation that accrues when any device passes through my grubby mitts (I'll include the invoice).

But you needn't fear contamination, 'cause I'm including a basic TPU case for the DAP (sold separately). I think the case was, like, $13 shipped from the People's Republic (invoice included).

The DAP's retail packaging/acessories are intact, and I reckon I haven't put more than 15 hours on it at most. I've wiped it clean for you (both fingerprints and data) and installed the latest firmware.  

I'm ambivalent about this DAP: it's got specs for days (well, as least the Snapdragon 665 SoC and Android 13, w/ Google Play Store), it's snappy as, and the miniscule form factor makes it super-pocketable. I successfully ran USB Audio Player Pro on it, as well as PowerAmp, Roon ARC, and Roon Remote. Sounds pretty good, too.

That said, it's a cheap-as-chips DAP, so please set your expectations accordingly. You can tell where Hiby sacrificed on build quality to hit their aggressive price point: the hold button rattles a bit, and the adhesive for the backing is weak enough that the rear panel occassionally loosens (the case solves that). These weren't deal-breakers for me, actually. It was more that I couldn't get Roon to fully cooperate with it, so I'm holding out for a proper, Roon Ready DAP from Fiio. 

I'll happily post it to you Express w/ signature, gratis. Merci!

PXL_20240410_002456763.thumb.jpg.3783b7cb56db374b12b2bb54c258f936.jpgPXL_20240410_002531237_MP.thumb.jpg.e807b8f8af1b1e33aa80225b924a2e9f.jpgPXL_20240410_014221649_MP.thumb.jpg.87d916df58d7f96bb271fae69896ceb5.jpg

Edited by Bill_F
shipping included
  • Like 1