Seiko Kinetic Watch

Item Condition: Used with marks and signs of wear.
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Noranda
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash or EFT.
Reason for selling: Cutting my losses and reducing my collection

Further Information:  

This is the first of my Seiko watches to go.  If anyone collects them (not Grand Seiko or the like), then keep an eye out for more.

For sale is my gold-coloured Seiko Kinetic watch I originally purchased in 1996.  In 2015 I had Seiko Singapore replace the original capacitor and replace the chipped crystal.

The new crystal is undamaged, but the watch does not store a charge.  It works as long as you wear it.

There are some scratches and marks on the case.  There is wear on the bracelet, but it still latches and unlatches properly.  I had the bracelet sized for my wrist, but I still have the links which were removed.

It comes with the unused links, original tag, the original booklet and a Seiko Kinetic Watches brochure from when I bought it.  The box is not included.  Local sale is greatly  preferred, but I can securely package it for shipping if necessary.

For someone who wants a beautiful watch (one of the most beautiful watch-faces ever, I think) and is prepared to either put up with a watch that does not store a charge or have it repaired, this is a bargain.

Seiko Kinetic Watch 01.jpg

Seiko Kinetic Watch 02.jpg

Seiko Kinetic Watch Instructions.jpg

Seiko Kinetic Watch Brochure approx. 1996.jpg

Edited by Antipodean Brad