SOLD ELSEWHERE: Anthem AVM70 15.2 A/V Pre-Amplifier/Processor

Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Traralgon
State: VIC
Payment Method: Direct deposit, PayID (preferred), PayPal (+fees)
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further Information: Moving on my AVM70 after recent upgrade.  Excellent condition (the screen protector is still on it!) with ARC correction kit, all original (unused) accessories and box.  Excellent sounding prepro, especially with recent firmware. 

Price includes shipping via insured courier to your door.

Full specs available directly from Anthem - https://www.anthemav.com/products-current/type=av-processor/model=avm-70/page=overview

AVM70-01.thumb.jpg.1e4f703add6f318540c2ad8eb58055c7.jpg

AVM70-02.thumb.jpg.09e45d5f99f4cbc6a647a7980e9e5b63.jpg

AVM70-03.thumb.jpg.97eea7f1b55d61238b49668f09d25e7b.jpg

AVM70-04.thumb.jpg.3166176ca79bbb94ddbd9477aeffca2e.jpg

Edited by xPLAYRZx
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

If HDMI 2.1 is important to you and you'd like assurances regarding the timelines for the HDMI 2.1 upgrade option before making a purchase decision, I'd suggest reaching out to Anthem or Audio Active directly.  Posting in a classified ad is not the best place to ask or discuss. 

Perhaps try the owners thread -

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Datrance said:

If only it had HDMI 2.1.  Appears this cannot be upgraded or Anthem is being hush hush, vague vague about it? 

5 hours ago, Datrance said:

From my understanding, Anthem haven't confirmed when hdmi 2.1 will be upgradable yet and it's still advertised as a feature.  A sort of promise without a road map. 

https://tinyurl.com/4rna7xmd

You have already started out without much faith in Anthem.  Suggest you move on to other brands...

Anthem Room Correction is one of the best software around, especially if you have a shared room.   

GLWTS...

• Like 2