FS: DYNAUDIO CONTOUR 30 walnut

Item Condition: Used but flawless .
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Reservoir
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT or cash on collection
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: 

For sale are my amazing Dynaudio C30. They are less than two years old. I am the original owner . I purchased them from a Hifi store in Scotland as demo models but as covid had hit hard they’d not even been run in yet as nobody could go do any actual demos so they were sold online . 

They were /are 14,000 bucks in store here . The new model (C30i) is now 15,500 as they’ve updated the tweeter ,which is a very subtle difference to my ears.

So as I saved myself some money I’m now passing on the saving to one of you lucky people and selling them at half retail price for a speaker with low hours and less than two years old. There’s not a mark on them that I can see and they have there original wooden shipping crates so shipping could be arranged at cost . They’re 34kg each and probably 45+ with the boxes so you will need a Ute or van to pick them up or I can deliver within Melbourne no problem. I’m happy for you to come over for a listen too and hear what they’re capable of . 

They are pretty neutral sounding with one of the flattest response out there for the money so they’re truthful to the recording . Nothing added or taken away and really listenable over long periods. superb clarity ,transparency and detail . 

They’re a solidly well built speaker with beautiful danish styling and walnut veneer so will look great in any living space . 

I’ve had some nice speakers here from Harbeth to Spendor ,Q acoustics , B&W and these made them all sound broken (just kidding but you get the picture) . I’ve just moved up the ladder and don’t have the room to keep both unfortunately so best to let somebody else enjoy them 

feel free to message with any questions 

cheers 

karl 

CE46A9D2-34A6-43B7-9200-03E34FE795F1.jpeg

99C9328C-7C59-4253-AE06-56FF2F82D5A5.jpeg

A189FB60-72D5-45F0-9CB8-C2AE05D60558.jpeg

F34A4447-43EB-4C12-BA1B-8FADA5ECBA49.jpeg

CDE7A304-C014-44F4-A361-88A757464208.jpeg

EA1A1908-D6CE-487C-80D4-53AA3637F1BA.jpeg

C7CD7A88-E910-4263-A060-CBB23C2421D0.jpeg

CC774A67-8473-419A-AE68-80AC1BCCC6F4.jpeg

Edited by Bigbird-
  • Like 4

Cheers fellas appreciate that. 

Im pretty certain that the first person to hear them will buy them 

There isn’t many speakers that offer this level of refinement at the price I’m asking 

3 hours ago, NIN said:

Very tempted...

I wouldn’t hang about mate if you are as I’m getting a few questions coming in now. 

I can’t see them hanging around too long . Well designed, well made, measure well and very easy on the eye. Certainly one of the best speaker in their price range in my opinion. 

Cheers 

Karl 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Denis Hanrahan said:

I guess these have been sold by now, have they???

Im in Ivanhoe, which is not too far away.

Yes mate long gone unfortunately 

there ended up being 4 other people in the queue if the deal fell through . They were in demand for good reason