SOLD: SOLD : Oppo BDP93 with Pro-mod ( Merlin audio )

Item: Oppo BD-93
Price: $450 + shipping  AUD400 inc shipping  SOLD

Item Condition: Excellent 
Reason for selling: Don't require a universal disc spinner anymore....I think :)

Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer , Paypal , Liberty Reserve
Extra Info:  Unit comes with original box , remote control , WiFi Dongle , Original HDMI cable and additional accessory - IR extender  

Hey guys,

Bought the Oppo from Merlin Audio ACT around 1.5 years ago . Comes with the Merlin Audio Pro-mod .  

The primary purpose of the player in my system was to stream and playback various media files stored in my NAS .  I opted for the Oppo rather than a typical media player such as pch or wd tv due to the lack of a proper video processor on board those players. Hence the player never really got used much as a disc spinner as I streamed most of my music/movies. It's an excellent streamer , I was able to playback a 40GB bluray rip over the network without any issues - with lossless or LPCM. 

My receiver has a good processor onboard and I've got a cheapo Sony BDP as a backup player . Also I've just purchased the PCH A-400 which I believe the first media player to have a dedicated high-end video engine ( VXP ) .

Therefore don't need the Oppo anymore. It's in a very good condition and has been in a  pet-free , smoke-free environment. Comes with all original accessories anad I'm also including the IR extender.  

Thanks

post-107264-0-83770600-1364092405_thumb.

Edited by eyesofra

To all interested buyers

I purchased a Oppo BDP 83SE from Eyesofra a few years back. What a player!!

Eyesofra is a easy,honest guy to deal with and my player was packed like brand new when returned to collect it.

Deal with confidence here!

Hurry, I'm thinking about it myself.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.