LG OLED TV Call Back

Mine came today. They sent 2 persons as mine was wall mounted.

It was a took me quite a bit of time to unhook all the relevant cables from my HT and TV console... And also reroute some. Phew

They were pro n fast. Even helped to clean the back air ventilating ports of my TV

Thumbs up to the good service

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine came today. They sent 2 persons as mine was wall mounted.

It was a took me quite a bit of time to unhook all the relevant cables from my HT and TV console... And also reroute some. Phew

They were pro n fast. Even helped to clean the back air ventilating ports of my TV

Thumbs up to the good service

Do we have to call them? I didn't hear anything from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wall mounted tougher to change...unlike opening up the W7 soundbar, much easier.....they need to unmount the TV...I was told.

Enjoying the TV now....much much less noise....more musical, clear, and naunced sonics. My mission completed...fixing the power and noise....the overall noise was down from original 1400mV 6 weeks ago to now 72mV with the TV switched on...

Personally on my set I didn’t see any improvements on noise levels, maybe because I’m using LED Bias lights, but before turning on bias lights, readings were the same as before the change of the power board . So no benefits whatsoever found on my set after they swap out the power board. Either way, I’m using the greenwave dirty electricity filter, does the job anyway. So no issue

But it’s good change, I do notice the TV is not as hot as before

• 1 month later...

After replacing the power supply. Now my E6 now totally dead. LG said likely the panel gone. Now this model had EOL so they are checking for stock availability. Luckily, left 4 months before out of warranty.    

• 3 weeks later...

LG decided to replace a GX for my bad E6 as it had EOL. The HDR picture quality on the GX is brighter than the E6 but E6 has better sound with 3D capability.

Thks to LG, gotten a free upgrade to 2020 model after close to 3years (Luckily left 4months of warranty to go) of usage on the E6.

7.thumb.jpg.191633e40d7d26a875ca5a3f46ec1ca7.jpgThe old E6.. Will miss the superb pop 3D & the Harman Kardon sound..

6.thumb.jpg.851aeb7eb00cb1981afac15332a8f6b7.jpg

Gap between the E6 & wall. 

3.thumb.jpg.3d04fb679975292a35f2484035f9c58b.jpg

The GX. No built-in soundbar but better video due to better processing capability .

1.thumb.jpg.3eba2423d9a8f9816fb47b2c2ab343ce.jpg

The GX totally flashed to the wall. The small gap is due to the center speaker cable. Now the speaker seems to be thicker.

4.jpg