NEW LP/Vinyl Releases/Reissues

Manage to secure 3 copies- from Japan- cause they do not know how Stereo Sound allocated these limited edition of TT. Stereo sound LP is good sound quality.

Each ablum will cost $170- inclusive of GST, transport & paypal fee. ( almost lost it this morning from email- cause HK company take everything- but i told him- we agreed way before hand- so he kept his promise)

They will be shipping  tomorrow morning to Singapore.- Based on listing- Bro Crazysurfer & Tiktokape- will have priority- unless they dont want which will moved to whoever want it.

Sorry for not being to secure  many- as the HK company has already done block booking for HK and China audiophile-market. maybe he will give  a few copies to our local market.

Try Hk market- as they are selling it- not sure how much- maybe to their own people first. (for those who still want it) or else buy from some one who will sell it - probably at much higher price.

Thanks bro Macrostrust for securing this lp for us.

Do reserve my copy for me and let me know when it’ll be available for collection.

Appreciate your help in this and once again, thank you.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manage to secure 3 copies- from Japan- cause they do not know how Stereo Sound allocated these limited edition of TT. Stereo sound LP is good sound quality.

Each ablum will cost $170- inclusive of GST, transport & paypal fee. ( almost lost it this morning from email- cause HK company take everything- but i told him- we agreed way before hand- so he kept his promise)

They will be shipping  tomorrow morning to Singapore.- Based on listing- Bro Crazysurfer & Tiktokape- will have priority- unless they dont want which will moved to whoever want it.

Sorry for not being to secure  many- as the HK company has already done block booking for HK and China audiophile-market. maybe he will give  a few copies to our local market.

Try Hk market- as they are selling it- not sure how much- maybe to their own people first. (for those who still want it) or else buy from some one who will sell it - probably at much higher price.

Thank you, bro macrotrust for all the effort. Do reserve one copy for me if other before me not interested. Thank once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just spotted this and hooted 2 copies. Loved this album!

Will not OOP. Buy the Pink vinyl if you still can find one.

1_8.png

SIDE A

1) The Way I Am

2) Attention

3) LA Girls

4) How Long

5) Done For Me (feat. Kehlani)

6) Patient

7) If You Leave Me Now (feat. Boyz II Men)

SIDE B

8) BOY

9) Slow It Down

10) Change (feat. James Taylor)

11) Somebody Told Me

12) Empty Cups

13) Through It All

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

Guest francishuang

Hk today selling for 1700hkd.

Sg selling ard 280sgd now

V2vCtIU.jpg?2

Just arrive this afternoon- Shiok ablum. cannot wait to hear it. One of the best recording LP compare to those reissued polydor and Warner Brothers.(lousy mastering)

this vinyl a lot of ppl 炒 in HK. I think will hit 6k HKD by end of the year.

yesterday one copy was auctioned in Yahoo japan in 2 mins for a buyer paying the buy out price of 49k yen (around S$600)

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b338532405

SG

Hk today selling for 1700hkd.

Sg selling ard 280sgd now

Guest francishuang

Ya loh. Cuz chinese song

I gota buy cuz no choice, keep complete set

this vinyl a lot of ppl 炒 in HK. I think will hit 6k HKD by end of the year.

yesterday one copy was auctioned in Yahoo japan in 2 mins for a buyer paying the buy out price of 49k yen (around S$600)

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b338532405

SG

I believe many Chinese (I presume), who are not even into music, buy this vinyl to speculate. Afterall, it's easy to make at least a couple of hundreds sooner or later. It's the same stupid scenario for new iPhone.

Playing vinyl should not be an expensive hobby but these days, with PRCs getting more affluent, price of most well known hiend brands (or even classic old models) and popular vinyls shot up like crazy.

Guest francishuang

I think for this series. Mostly the buyers are audiophiles. The record shops are helping them to order.  And u know for records. Some ppl buy 3, 1 to play 2 to keep

I believe many Chinese (I presume), who are not even into music, buy this vinyl to speculate. Afterall, it's easy to make at least a couple of hundreds sooner or later. It's the same stupid scenario for new iPhone.

Playing vinyl should not be an expensive hobby but these days, with PRCs getting more affluent, price of most well known hiend brands (or even classic old models) and popular vinyls shot up like crazy.

I managed to hoot a few copies when it was  open up for pre-orler. All are on the way to Singapore.

If I spot it in the shops, I will just hoard somemore!!!

Congrat Bro Francis-  the sound quality is solid- so emotional a truly TT sweet voice. Rare item- dont miss it- those still thinking about it.

Those who are waiting on sideline- dont wait- this one worth buying- you will not regret it.

If S$280- just grab it- waiting for what- not everyday you will find a good LP.  Even if you want it- not everyone will sell it to you unless they are speculators.

Most audiophile will not sell it cause they dont need the money.

Bro Bigtree- got buy or not. Grab it- this one good.

Marvin Gaye - What's Going On 180g 45RPM 2LP Box Set available for preorler at Mofi website.

https://www.mofi.com/product-p/mfsl45ud1s-008.htm

Takes a bit of time for this to OOP.

LMFUD1S008_1024x1024.jpg?v=1538438911

Tracks

1. What's Going On

2. What's Happening Brother

3. Flyin' High (In the Friendly Sky)

4. Save the Children

5. God Is Love

6. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)

7. Right On

8. Wholy Holy

9. Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest francishuang

Should be loh

But i will buy it for the cover and poster. Haha

Can also compare with the original, see if they fiak it up.

But this reissue is interesting ma..

Kuku universal reissue a 白版。。。hahahah

From digital source....?

;D