Dynaudio Owners & Discussion Thread

Guest nexski

Hmmm seems that Focus 110 is the hot favorite among the lot. Anyone wanna share their experience why they are buying this speaker, it seems small from the website.

Hmmm seems that Focus 110 is the hot favorite among the lot. Anyone wanna share their experience why they are buying this speaker, it seems small from the website.

It's a small speaker with a big sound  ;D

Favorite amongst what selection?

Many buyers are sensitive to the price too...

There are also brands like Harbeth, Spendor or B/W 8 series, if you have under 5k.

Cheers

Guest francis woo

It's a small speaker with a big sound  ;D

Don't think so, the honor goes to the C1s'.  These are really small speaker with the biggest sound........ ;D

Guest nexski

Don't think so, the honor goes to the C1s'.  These are really small speaker with the biggest sound........ ;D

True but how much more are you paying? The 110 is just 2k+ but the C1 is >10k if i am not wrong, not a fair comparison Bro.

True but how much more are you paying? The 110 is just 2k+ but the C1 is >10k if i am not wrong, not a fair comparison Bro.

The C1 is totally in a different league. Much better designed cabinet and front buffles, drives units are of much high high grades. 1pc of C1 tweeter already can buy 1 pair of Focus 110 :P

So can't do a fair comparison. ;)

Guest francis woo

I am comparing sizes vis a vis the sound they produce and not their values.......... :)

• 1 month later...

Guys, my 52SE's tweeters has dust sticking on it. Tried using brush but cant get them off, how do remove them ar? scare wait use something will damage it..  ;D 

Better leave it alone...or else accidentally damage the tweeter it will cost u a bomb to replace it.

Guys, my 52SE's tweeters has dust sticking on it. Tried using brush but cant get them off, how do remove them ar? scare wait use something will damage it..  ;D 

FWIW, I have used scrotch tape and it works fine. A light touch is fine..