FS: Orpheus Minotaur speakers

Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Mordialloc
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

This is a sensational pair of Australian made monitors. I could wax lyrical about how great they are, but you can just read pete_mac's listing of a similar pair from a few years ago to understand how highly regarded these are -> If pete_mac says they are good, you know it's true..  

Cosmetically, note these items:

• The cabinets are in VGC overall with just a few minor marks. One rear corner has a small ding. (see pic) If you have the time and patience, these cabinets would look amazing if you removed all the drivers then sand and re-stain them.
  • The cloth grilles are a bit warped. This happened because when I bought them the covers were quite duty so I immersed them in water to wash them. I thought the frames were resin, but it turns out they are a fibrous cardboard/foam material and they absorbed the water. The warping is not noticeable from front on.
  • There s a small hole in the fabric of one cover.

Original heavy metal stands included, as pictured.

Audition may be possible (with COVID-19 precautions) in near future if Melbourne metro COVD-19 restrictions are eased.

Questions welcome.

Pickup only unless you wish to arrange shipping through pack n send. (I don't have shipping materials for these).

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

DSC_4357.JPG

DSC_4354.JPG

DSC_4355.JPG

DSC_4356.JPG

DSC_4358.JPG

DSC_4359.JPG

DSC_4360.JPG

DSC_4324 (1).JPG

DSC_4326 (1).JPG

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Spinnergeoff said:

I ... would have them any day instead of most other compact speakers.

Bloody good stands too!

Agreed. Some of the best speakers I have heard in this price range & category. Very open and detailed, but never clinical.

D