SOLD: Marantz TT-15s1 Turntable

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: Near perfect
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Red Hill South
State: VIC
Payment Method: COD, Paypal (+3%)
Reason for selling: Upgraded and no longer required

Further information:

Marantz TT-15s1 turntable, designed and built by Clearaudio, badged Marantz. This much loved TT comes fully boxed and protected in the OEM packaging, and is in near perfect condition. I upgraded the original Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood MM cart to a Clearaudio Maestro  MM cart. This significantly improved tracking ability and detail retrieval over the original, and elevates the sound of the original turntable (already pretty darn good) to something quite special. Plenty of PRaT, detail (but not fatiguing), and toe tapping enjoyment. Probably one of the simplest turntables to set up, and for the price provides some of the most satisfying vinyl playback available. The original Virtuoso cart is included with the package. Both carts have less than 200 hours played on each.

Sale includes the following ancillaries;

Spare drive belt

Souther Clever Clamp

Original OEM setup tools (screwdrivers, allen keys)

Marantz bearing oil

Original owners manual and setup guide

Genuine Gingko Audio acrylic dust cover (some small scuff marks visible)

“ZeroDust” stylus cleaner

The turntable is available to visually inspect but unfortunately audition is not possible.

Will ship anywhere in Australia at buyer’s expense, or direct local pickup (Mornington Peninsula, Vic)

Sale price includes donation to SNA.

Photos:

IMG_5040.thumb.jpeg.7d17d016e956f3c944c9c9fec028d853.jpeg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

L1060220.jpeg

IMG_5028.jpeg

IMG_5029.jpeg

IMG_5043.jpeg

IMG_5009.jpeg

IMG_5019.jpeg

IMG_5025.jpeg

IMG_5057.jpeg

L1060213.jpeg

L1060223.jpeg

IMG_5045.jpeg

L1060224.jpeg

IMG_5062.jpeg

L1060226.jpeg

L1060207.jpeg

L1060203.jpeg

L1060216.jpeg

IMG_5032.jpeg

• Like 2

i wish you sell this 3 months ago. I bought this turntable from local hi fi shop and love it.  its certainly a bargain with all your inclusions (including dust cover!!).

by the way, if you are consdering selling the dust cover separately kindly let me know.

thanks!!

Eric

8 hours ago, Brian_S said:

Thanks Eric, but sorry, the dust cover is only being sold as part of the TT package. There are a couple available on eBay though. 

Cheers

Brian

Thanks Brian. fully understand. Do you mind telling me the ebay link that i can reach those covers that you have mentioned? are they specifically made for TT? yours looks well fit in.

cheers.

1 minute ago, Ericsoh said:

Thanks Brian. fully understand. Do you mind telling me the ebay link that i can reach those covers that you have mentioned? are they specifically made for TT? yours looks well fit in.

cheers.

hi Brian, i found them on ebay. all good mate. thanks

Eric