FS: Linn LP12 Setup Jig (Collapsible- flat pack)

Item Condition: NEW
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Cheltenham
State: Victoria
Payment Method: EFT or Paypal +fee
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Made in Australia. For sale is an engineered setup jig for Linn LP12. MDF frame cut with CNC and latest precision laser technology. Jig is designed to be collapsible (pull apart and keep in small places). Strong and a firm jig for you to place on a table while servicing / upgrading your LP12 turntable. 

Includes:

- 8 frame parts 

- 8 support inserts for LP12

- 6mm felt self adhesive tape

- Instructions

Contact me for shipping quote. Jig will bubble wrapped and courier to you with tracking details. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post separate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_7222.JPG

IMG_7224.JPG

IMG_7225.JPG

IMG_7226.JPG

IMG_7228.JPG

16 minutes ago, tesla13BMW said:

Can you advise how the LP12 is held down into the jig?

When I use this jig for LP12, I don't use any clamp to hold the plinth down. The LP12 plinth sits firmly approx 3/4 inch into the cavity on the insert. So LP12 wont fall off the jig unless someone accidentally push the whole jig with LP12 off the table : )

You can use a pair small clamp (shown on photo) or any clamp from Bunnings if that give you more confident.

Hope this helps.

Note: The only time I need clamp to hold the LP12 plinth down on a jig is when I use the original Linn jig. You can see on one of the photo the small round black coloured clamp that comes with Linn original jig. I have use both Linn and my jig to modify LP12 many times no accident so far (finger crossed). Keep children and dogs/cat away when you do intricate job like this.

20200620_111904 (1).jpg

20200925_100511.jpg

clamp.PNG

Screenshot_20200925-102322.jpg

I think this looks great. I started my journey with the two chairs method and then purchased on here a jig at almost three times this that is quite frankly a disappointment. My jig is metal construction but the legs are wobblier than a drunk octopus during an earthquake! I have even had to araldite bits of it because it is pretty rubbish. 

This looks very stable which I like. GLWS.