SOLD: FS: MingDa MC3R Preamp

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Williamstown
State: South Australia
Payment Method: EFT,Cash
Reason for selling: Surplus ,getting old needed a remote

Further information: Also includes some spare GE 5 star and RCA cleartop 12ax7, 12au7's and an Electroharmonix rectifer valves, current has 2 JJ 12ax7 Goldpins and a Mullard 12au7 installed, Can be auditioned in Williamstown or Hazelwood Park, Adelaide

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_4300.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

IMG_4303.JPG

• Like 4

Yes I see one sold recently in the US for $550 USD, this was bought from the importer OEM? so I suppose it's fully Aus compliant, it was about $100 dearer than the MC7R version at that time., it replaced a Naim pre with separate power supply after I bought it

I also use the Ming Da 7CR3  and can concur with others that they are extremely well built and sound wonderful, other equipment has come and gone but the Ming is still with me. 

Good luck with your sale and I hope this is sold soon for you. 

Edited by Soul Superfly
typo

Nothing wrong with the sound quality of Ming Da amps (after replacing the original tubes), has a big Japanese transformer, Alps pots, Mundorf caps inside etc, was running 4 biamp  monoblocks with this, only replaced it cause I am an old fart and wanted a remote, the Ming Da replaced a Naim amp with updated boards and separate power supply etc