SOLD: FS: Relist and Price Drop - Gieseler Fein II (2020 model)

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Wollongong
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal (F&F or buyer pays fees), EFT
Reason for selling: Too many DACs on the dancefloor

Further information: 

Purchased new directly from Clay in early May 2020 - this is an updated 2020 version but still in the current case so looks the same as the current model on the website. 

From Clay "Compared to a current Fein II is has extra regulators around the DAC chip & an improved main internal PSU" - I haven't heard the current model but this one sounds great - there are plenty of reviews and happy customers on SNA!

Thanks to Snoopy8 you can read about how this DAC stacks up 

I've ended up with 3 DACS - a Holospring 2, Musical Paradise and the Fein II. It's been hard to know which one of the Musical Paradise or Fein II to keep but I think in my current setup i just enjoy the sound of a tube DAC more and I don't want to have a great piece of equipment like the Fein II sitting around not getting used.  

This is the USB only version with remote. 

Price is firm and includes free shipping Oz wide. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200605_135303.jpg

Edited by DrMikeOz
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, DrMikeOz said:
From Clay "Compared to a current Fein II is has extra regulators around the DAC chip & an improved main internal PSU" - I haven't heard the current model but this one sounds great - there are plenty of reviews and happy customers on SNA!

Clay has a sneaky habit of improving his products this way!   ?   More value for the buyer.  GLWTS...

• Like 1