FS: MrSpeakers Aeon Flow Open + 2 x upgrade cables

Item Condition: As new.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Sydney, Eastern Suburbs
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal
Reason for selling: Changing direction, upgrading to HD800s

Further information: 

Hi there, up for sale is a pair of mint condition Dan Clark Audio (a.k.a 'MrSpeakers') Aeon Flow Open planar-magnetic headphones. I'm the only owner of these, having bought them directly from their San Diego Factory while visiting in early 2019. 

They're in perfect cosmetic and operating condition, having been babied like all the rest of my gear. It will be sold with the full retail packaging and all accessories including:

- Retail Box

- Hard clamshell portable case

- 3 x tuning inserts to give different 'EQ' flavours to the sound

- Microfibre polishing cloth

- Certificate of authenticity

- I will be selling with 2 x upgrade cables: a 4-pin XLR cable (worth $100USD), and the 'Vivo' silver plated OFHC copper 3.5mm upgrade cable (worth $299 USD)

I've enjoyed my time immensely with these cans, they're quite literally the most comfortable audiophile headphones in existence with their exquisite pads, light weight, and terrific suspension-strap + Nitinol memory wire headband system. The sound signature is warm, inviting, with terrific planar bass extension and slam. I can say with confidence that they're very much the upgrade to the Sennheiser HD650 sound, with great technicalities. I'm looking to consolidate my collection some, and I'm looking to replace a few headphones with the HD800s, as I prefer a detailed, treble-oriented signature. 

Let me know if you have any questions, these will make a great all-rounder for anyone looking to get into planars or who appreciates an inviting, warm sound signature. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DSC06346.JPG

DSC06344.JPG

DSC06345.JPG

20200514_082241.jpg

Edited by Mightygrey
  • Like 1