SOLD: FS: Flagship Panasonic 65" 3D Plasma TV TH-P65VT60A in almost perfect condition, pickup only in Perth

SOLD
SOLD
Price: $1100
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Morley
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Too many TVs!

* Item full name and model etc. - Panasonic 65" 3D Plasma TV TH-P65VT60A, built in 2013, purchased in 2014
* Location - Perth/Morley, only selling to local buyers unless you want to organise a local packer/shipper and take the risk of shipping.
* Item condition description - generally just excellent condition, this was our office boardroom TV with only light use, before being retired to my house :)
* Price and price conditions - $1100, possibly negotiable depending on demand
* Extra Info:

The Panasonic TH-P65VT60A plasma TV was the final and best plasma TV released in Australia back in late 2013 before they were discontinued. I bought this TV in 2014 for my boardroom at work, and as such it only averaged around an hour of viewing each Monday to Friday. It's in almost flawless condition, and the picture is still fantasic. If you love viewing sports, then this is probably still the best TV to own, with flawless blacks and smooth high speed motion. It is also a smart TV, and has apps for Netflix, YouTube, ABC, SBS, media viewing, etc. inbuilt, although I added an Apple TV to it as well to access all the latest applications. There is a standard remote, mouse pad remote, two 3D glasses, and a pen for drawing on the screen, as it has a note taking app believe it or not. It also has a web camera built in, and there's plenty of ports, with 4 HDMI ports and 3 USB ports.  It has Ethernet and Wireless connections as well. Full specs can be viewed at https://shop.panasonic.com/support-only/TC-P65VT60.html.Currently I can only see one other of these for sale in Australia at the moment, they are quite rare, so if you love big plasma TVs then this is for you. Feel free to come and have a look in Morley. Thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by mjsprice
Resizing font size
  • Like 2