Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

315 CDs for $300. Mostly 70's 80's Rock Pop etc.. Unfortunately many I already have, but at a buck each it gives a bit of room to discount them.

Picked up yesterday :-)... excuse the poor formatting in the PDF, that's what was sent to me.

CD Collection.pdf

Edited by bob_m_54
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, bob_m_54 said:

315 CDs for $300. Mostly 70's 80's Rock Pop etc.. Unfortunately many I already have, but at a buck each it gives a bit of room to discount them.

Picked up yesterday :-)... excuse the poor formatting in the PDF, that's what was sent to me.

CD Collection.pdf

That was a very good buy Bob, please let me know what double ups you have if you want to sell on as there is a few there I would be interested in.

cheers Terry

5 minutes ago, TerryO said:

That was a very good buy Bob, please let me know what double ups you have if you want to sell on as there is a few there I would be interested in.

cheers Terry

No worries Terry, actually I picked them up down your way.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bob_m_54 said:

CD Collection.pdf

That is a good pick up and something I am after. Do you just search CD's bulk?

Edited by powerav

Yeah, I saw that one, but unable to see the titles, and he didn't respond to my message, so didn't bother pursuing. I picked up another bulk lot a while ago, roughly 200 CDs, for $175.00 (near The Junction?) about 25% very rough condition, about 25% I had or wasn't keen on, the rest were OK though.