Where Side 1 Whips Side 2

Lps where side 2 is a lot better than side 1.

A funny phenomenon, instead of hooking the listener immediately, they choose to suprise in act 2.

I've been listening to a lot of Cabaret Voltaire lately and I've found that the side 2s are way better than the side 1s(with the exception of the brilliant Micro-Phonies, which is bookended with the killer tracks "Do Right" & "Sensoria")

I used to think this of Springsteen's Born To Run album. What with the title track and Jungleland both being on Side 2. Certainly in the early days Side 2 got a lot more playing time.

But then I fell in love with Thunder Road and then wept over Backstreets (both on Side 1).

So no sorry can't help you.

:)

That said, Born to Run opens side 2 and I'd always thought it a funny place to put the obvious single on the album. Especially given that 1st song on the album (Thunder Road) is such a contrast (such a spartan song to start a seminal album with) to BtR.

:confused:

This album is the opposite - all burnt out by side 2! All the singles - 'Weather with You', 'Four Seasons in One Day', 'Chocolate Cake', 'Its Only Natural', Fall At Your Feet' Side One! Although I love the Track 'There Goes God' anyone lock in this lyrics for me? :)