JVC DLA-N5, N7, NX9 forum specials for 2019

oztheatre

Item: JVC DLA NATIVE 4K Projector series - the DLA-N5, DLA-N7 and DLA-NX9
Price: PM for pricing.
Item Condition: Brand new 2019 models Australian stock.

Warranty: info will be updated when we have firm details.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Please no price talk on the forums, I am doing my very best here to get pricing as sharp as possible for forum members, as we've done in the past very successfully.

I will have the N7 in my showroom when they arrive in oz so for anyone in the SE Qld area feel free to book in for a demo when the time comes.

Please note, whilst the N5 is available in white, JVC will only carry a small amount in stock.

Will update this thread with relevant info as it comes to hand.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Best Regards,

Rich

JVC_DLA_2019.jpg

D-ILA_Banner_key_980x360_black.jpg

DLA_N7_ozts.jpg

DLA_N5_Ozts.jpg

Edited by oztheatre
added info
  • Like 1

This just in:

Dear Valued Customers

We were delighted with the extremely positive market reaction to our new D-ILA projectors shown at the IFA and CEDIA expositions earlier this year.

It was clear that our 4K Native and 8K e-shift projectors stimulated tremendous enthusiasm from Home Theatre devotees.

However, upon commencing mass-production of the projectors we discovered some unwelcome phenomenon that would have led to a less than perfect user experience with the projector.

After intensive study this phenomenon was traced to a component sourced from a third party. We have been working around the clock since this discovery to find a solution.

It has become clear that there is no rapid solution to this issue that will enable us to commence delivery of these projectors in the immediate future.

We have thus decided to postpone the release of our 2018 product line.

We plan to announce more details concerning the new release date once established, and our goal of delivering the best home theatre projectors as soon as possible remains unchanged.

JVCKENWOOD will put quality and performance above all else and is committed to delivering superior products to our customers, and we thank you for your continued patience and understanding of this situation.