SOLD: Vitus SIA-025 Integrated Amplifier

SOLD
SOLD

Item: Vitus SIA-025 Integrated Amplifier - RRP US$27,000
Price: SOLD
Item Condition: 
Mint condition in original box with accessories
Reason for selling: Need the funds so my system needs to go!
Payment Method: Local pickup or direct deposit for interstate buyers
Extra Info: 

Basically the best integrated amp money can buy and better than most separates! Pure class A 25Wpc switchable to class AB 100Wpc. Don’t be fooled by the numbers, the solid state electronics provide immense power but with tube-like holographic imaging. This is a preamp and monoblocks (SM-010 moaural amplifiers) in a single box. The result is five inputs (balanced and unbalanced), a preamplifier output for bi-amping purposes and balanced speaker outputs.

At 40kg, it is built like a Bentley and feels extremely refined with no expense spared in its construction. Beautiful remote that is only available with the Signature and Masters series products. Also includes the original Vitus power cable which is better than many commercial audiophile cables and Vitus packaging. 230v version.

Dimensions: 43.5w x 43d x 13h cm

The reviews speak for themselves:

Vitus 01.jpg

Vitus 02.jpg

Vitus 03.jpg

Vitus 04.jpg

Vitus 05.jpg

Vitus 06.jpg

Vitus 07.jpg

Edited by alexb
  • Like 6

Alex, I think you're asking too little. This amp retails for about $31k in Australia. It is also a superbly built and sounding amp. There is an SIA-025 Mk2 (which only had a minor update to the output stage vs the mk1) on Audiogon right now asking $15,900US ($19,750AUD). You could easily ask atleast $10.5kUS (14.5kAUD) + shipping. Maybe try some different forums like Audiomart, Audiocircle & A'gon. GLWTS :cool:.

Edited by Tom Z
  • Like 3

On 13/11/2017 at 6:36 PM, Tom Z said:

Alex, I think you're asking too little. This amp retails for about $31k in Australia. It is also a superbly built and sounding amp. There is an SIA-025 Mk2 (which only had a minor update to the output stage vs the mk1) on Audiogon right now asking $15,900US ($19,750AUD). You could easily ask atleast $10.5kUS (14.5kAUD) + shipping. Maybe try some different forums like Audiomart, Audiocircle & A'gon. GLWTS :cool:.

I agree. Way too cheap. I'm tempted but already have a Vitus RI-100.

• Like 1